Chapter 44~ honestly

He didn't even reply to me, instead he stepped forward, placing a gentle yet deep kiss on my lips. I kissed back, unsure what was going on, but not really caring.

He slowly separated, placing his forehead against mine. "I like you Kenzie, and I mean that in more than just a friend way." A small smile formed on my face as I looked into his eyes.

I tackled him into a hug, hiding my face in the crook of his neck, as he held onto me tightly. "Kenz?" He whispered.

"Yeah?" I pulled back to look at him. He examined me for a second before speaking again.

"I want you to be completely honest with me. Are you ready to move on from Noah? Are you ready for another relationship?" His look was gentle. I didn't say anything for a second, but instead thought through his question.

"Honestly?"

"Honestly."

"Yes. I am." I nodded as a smile rose to his face. "I like you too Will, and no, not just as a friend." I chuckled slightly as he pulled me back into another kiss.

We were interrupted by a loud knock on the door. "I swear, why does that always happen?" My voice turned aggravated at the interruption.

"Who is it!?" Wilbur called out as a familiar voice replied.

"It me!" Tommy replied.

"And me!" Ranboos voice followed after.

"What is so important that you felt you couldn't text one of us or wait till breakfast?" Wilbur opened the door midway through his sentence.

"Urmm, good question." The pair turned to each other with panicked expressions. I looked to Ranboo and the look on his face made me realise immediately.

"No, Ranboo. Pass on the message to Tommy. No, not yet." I smiled before slowly closing the door.

"What's going on?" I put a finger up to my lips to stop Wilbur talking. I gestured to him that the boys were still outside as we both stayed silent.

I heard their footsteps fade down the hall as I walked away from the door and back to Wilbur. "They wanted to know if one of us had 'made a move'" I rolled my eyes as he chuckled slightly.

"Yeah, sounds like them to be impatient." He joked as I laughed slightly.

"Does this mean, we're-" Wilbur raised an eyebrow as I spoke. "Like are we-" I didn't know how to finish my sentence.

"Are we what?" Wilbur teased.

"Hmm, never mind." I followed his teasing.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry. And yes, if you'd like to be, I would love for you to be my girlfriend." He confirmed.

I tightened my grip on my pyjamas that I was still holding and smiled. "Well, lucky for you, I would love for you to be my boyfriend." I walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I immediately took my phone from my back pocket and called Madisons number.

*Wilburs pov*