Chapter 34~ come with me

I went into the bathroom and got changed into plain black leggings and a cropped fluffy white jumper. Once I was out, Wilbur went in to get changed himself.

"You ready to go?" I heard a few minutes after. I looked up from my phone, Wilbur stood there with the key card in his hand.

"Yeah." I stood up and grabbed my bag from beside the bed, quickly slipping my black airforces on. It's rare I wore any other shoes to be honest.

The plan was that we'd all meet in the restaurant at nine, but as we were walking down the hallway, we bumped into the others already. Ranboo ran towards us, embracing me in a massive hug.

"Urmm, are you okay?" I laughed but hugged him back still.

"Yeah, you've got a really fluffy jumper on." He said. I shook my head slightly. At that point both Tubbo and Tommy joined the hug as well.

"Oh, okay." I mumbled surprised, attempting to hug them all back. "As much as this don't bother me guys, we really should get down to breakfast." I announced a few seconds later, but non of them moved, they all laughed in an attempt to wind me up I think.

"Will, a little help?" I tried to look back at Wilbur, who was just stood behind me watching us. "No? Alright then, Phil?" I heard Phil chuckle before separating the boys from me, Wilbur then pulling me and Tommy back. "You three really are like children." I joked.

"She's not wrong." Wilbur wrapped an arm around my shoulder as I was finally free from the others.

"Oh shut it, so are you." I smirked up at him. He looked down at me an element of surprise on his face.

"How dare you!" He put a hand to his heart, acting to be so saddened by my words.

"Oh no! I offended him! Phil, save me!" I ran behind Phil to try and hide, knowing full well it would not work. I was right, only seconds later, I felt Wilbur throw me over his shoulder. "For fuck sake, Will!" I laughed, gently hitting his back. "Put me down!"

"If you insist," he put me down and whispered one last word, "darling." I glared up at him and hit his chest slightly.

"Give it up." I went to walk away but he just pulled me back. "Yes, sir?" I joked as he just rolled his eyes. "Hey! No need for the eye roll!" I sassed as he decided to just turn me around so that I could walk off. "Well thank you."

I took a few steps before feeling an arm around my shoulders again. "I hate you sometimes." He spoke without looking at me. We were all now making our way towards the restaurant for breakfast.

"You love me really." I replied playfully as he just tried to hold back a smile. We then walked whilst speaking to the others about all sorts.

Once we had all got our breakfast and sat at the table, we were all just talking about random stuff again. "Tubbo, we should do that challenge we've been wanting to do!" Tommy sounded excited.

"We should!" They explained the challenge to all of us before preparing to do it. I decided to video it so that they could post it on TikTok like they said they wanted to. They surprisingly succeeded in the challenge.

"Here." I showed them the video I took as they both thanked me.

"Could you send it to me please?" Tommy passed me back my phone.

"Yeah, sure." I looked around for a second, realising I had no butter for my toast. "Hey, Will, could you send the video to Tommy, I'm gonna go and get some butter." I handed him the phone as he agreed.

*Wilburs pov*

I sent the video to Tommy on Mackenzies phone before seeing myself on their conversation. I didn't read any of their messages, but scrolled up to see the whole cover of what happened to be a video.

I immediately remembered what the cover shown. "Tommy? You recorded me singing Lay Me Down?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yeah, let's face it, it was obvious you were singing about her." My eyes widened at his words. Yes, it was true, but I didn't know they knew.

"I don't want her to know that!" I began to panic as Ranboo joined the conversation.

"Don't worry, she's absolutely clueless, trust me." He assured me, Tommy also speaking afterwards.

"Yeah, and she didn't believe me anyway." I put her phone down back where it was before she took the video and just sighed slightly.

"Could've at least told me, you know?" I held my head in my hands, not looking up at any of them.

"I would've, if I didn't think you would freak out." Tommy had a point. If I had knew that he sent it to her at the time, I probably would've went mad.

"Is everything okay?" I heard Mackenzies voice again, causing me to lift my head back up.

"Yeah, yeah, everything's fine." I assured her as she sat back down. She looked cautiously around the table but everyone was avoiding eye contact with the both of us.

"No it's not, whats going on?" She sounded worried. I knew this was yet again, another chance to tell her how I felt but I just couldn't. I didn't want to make anything awkward, especially when we were currently staying at a hotel in Amsterdam. I don't think I had a choice this time though.

"Don't worry about it, it's really nothing." I tried to convince her, but it wasn't working.

"It's obviously something?" She looked at me, pure worry and confusion in her eyes. I looked around the table, everybody's eyes were on me. However, one person stood out to me.

Ranboo looked at me like he was telling me to go for it. Like he knew something I didn't. I shrugged it off and turned back to Mackenzie. "Come with me for a second?" I held out my hand for her to take, which she hesitantly did.

*Mackenzies pov*

Wilbur lead me outside the hotel and sat the both of us on a nearby bench. "Will, what's going on, you're scaring me." It's rare I was ever in one of these situations, so being in one always panicked me a lot.

"You have nothing to be scared about Mackenzie, I promise." He reassured me. I looked at him confused, just waiting for him to explain what was going on, but he said nothing.

"Wilbur can you please just explain to me what's going on, the mood on that table changed way too much whilst I was gone for it to be 'nothing'!" I began to rant.

"Kenz! Calm down, please." He stopped me, I didn't say anything this time, I would wait as long as it took for him to break the silence. "I have an answer, but I don't know how you're going to feel about it." He began to avoid making eye contact with me.

"Don't know how I'll feel about it? Why?" I questioned.

"Well, this." With that, he took my waist in his hands and gently pulled me closer, kissing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1217