Chapter 31~ finally back

Each and every day of the remaining 2 weeks dragged on. One day felt like a whole week and even though I had fun with George and the others, I was still missing Wilbur like crazy.

However, today was the day. I was finally going on my flight to Amsterdam. They had plans for dinner, but due to the hotels bookings, the guys couldn't get a table for five, only six.

George and I had spoke to the hotel staff, and they agreed to let me take their first order of drinks over to them. That was my way of surprising them.

I couldn't wait and luckily, my flight was early in the morning. I had packed the night before so I was mostly ready to leave as soon as I woke up.

George had convinced me to go out for breakfast with the four of them for one last time before I left. They said they didn't know when they would all meet up again next. I obviously agreed and had a great last morning with them.

"It was great meeting you Mackenzie!" Tina gave me a hug which I gladly returned.

"You too Tina!" I smiled down at her before Sapnap appeared in front of me. "Bye Sap, you've been a lot of fun to spend time with. Chaotic, but fun." I hugged him as we both laughed.

"Thanks Kenzie, you've been lots of fun too." He replied.

"My turn for a hug!" Karl tackled me into a hug. I hugged him back and laughed.

"Thanks Karl, I'm glad I managed to meet you." We both smiled at each other when I finally had to say bye to George.

"I'll miss you Kenzie, make sure you stay safe on that flight." He stated, as I pulled him into a tight hug.

"Thank you for this George, you really kept me going this past month. I'll miss you so much." I pulled away from him as I heard the final call for my flight.

"Bye everyone!" I waved them all goodbye as I handed the worker my ticket and entered into the plane to take my seat. This flight was going to feel like forever.

I was right, once I finally got off of my flight I felt like I was on there for a lot longer than just an hour. That didn't matter now though, I was finally in Amsterdam, and Tommys instagram story told me they were already at the hotel.

I had hours until their dinner began and from what George figured out, they too, would be remaining in the hotel. That is the reason I refused to risk leaving my hotel room once I was in.

Yes, I had to be careful making my way to my hotel room. Any of them could leave their room and I could get caught, ruining the surprise. Luckily, however, that didn't happen. I got to my hotel room with no sign of any of the boys.

After hours spent on my phone, I noticed that their dinner reservations were in 20 minutest. I quickly got changed into a long sleeved blue jumper with a black skirt and tights. I finished the outfit with once again, my black airforces. The bracelet Wilbur had given me still remained around my wrist.

Once I saw that they had five minutes to go, I rushed down to the hotel restaurant and to the front desk. "Hi, I'm Mackenzie Hudson-" I didn't even have to finish my sentence before the women knew what the situation was.

"Right, you're the surprise visit! Your friends are just having their drink order taken now, follow me to the bar." She instructed, to which I obeyed.

I stood at the bar with the same woman, excited but also nervous. The boys waitress placed each of their drinks on a tray, including a drink they gave me for free. I really couldn't figure out why they gave me a free drink if I'm honest.

"Here you are, their table is that way, number 73." I nodded as I turned to the direction she was pointing in. That was them. They were all laughing at something, I dread to think what.

"Thank you." I smiled and picked up the tray. By now, I was so nervous, but at the same time,
so excited. I took a deep breathe and began to make my way over to their table. Non of them noticed as they were all just talking to each other.

"I have your drinks here." I placed the tray on the table, and at first non of them really noticed and just thanked me, thinking I was an actual waitress. "If you'd like to take them off of the tray, I can then take the tray back to the bar for you." I spoke again.

It was at that moment when Phil turned to take the drinks from the tray, he looked up at me surprised. I smiled down at him as he didn't say anything and went along with it. "Urmm, a little help Ran?" He got Ranboos attention.

Will was on the opposite end of the table, distracted in his conversation with Tommy. "Yeah, sure." Ranboo took his drink from the tray before taking a second glance at me. "No way!" He looked up at me in shock. I nodded down at him and he stood up, embracing me in a tight hug.

This caught the others attention. I heard a few more of them stand up before Ranboo let me go. As I turned to give a hug to Tubbo, I saw Wilbur frozen in his seat from the shock. I gave each of them a long hug before there was only Wilbur left.

"Hey." I smiled at him, causing him to snap out of his shock and stand from his chair. He rushed over to me and pulled me into a big hug, lifting me off of the ground. "I missed you Will." I dug my face into the crook of his neck as he rested me back on the ground but didn't let me go.

"I missed you too, darling." He spoke quiet enough so that only I could hear him. The only problem now was that I couldn't hide my face from him as easily if he got me flustered. "How did you manage to pull this off?" He pulled back to look me in the eyes.

"George helped, and so did Tommy, but, he didn't actually know he was helping." I grinned over to Tommy to which he pointed at me in shock.

"You lied! You knew exactly why George was asking me all of those questions." He figured out. I nodded and turned back to Wilbur who then pulled me into another hug. I wasn't complaining, this is all I have wanted for over a month now.

"I can't believe you're actually here. I didn't expect to see you until after the trip." He held my hand to lead me over to the extra seat beside him on the table.

"I know, but, we already had this planned before, and I really don't think I could've waited that long." I chuckled slightly. He smiled at me before an actual waitress came over and took the last remaining drinks off of the tray before walking away with it.

"I'm glad you're here Kenz." Tommy spoke from opposite Wilbur. I smiled at him and the others. As expected, I ended up having dinner with them, planning on paying for myself which did not end up happening because of Wilbur not allowing me to.

I was finally back with my best friends again, and although I knew I would have to at some point, I didn't want to leave them ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1399