2

Chapter 2 The Self-Deceiving Liar

Because there is a case of surrendering, the police release the person after just criticizing and educating him.

Zheng Li walked away with people swearing, and before leaving, he said harshly that he must make Lin Xiaodong look good. Brother Long pointed his middle finger to his back, then laughed out loud, and patted Lin Xiaodong on the shoulder hard: "In the end, he is a high school student, he is clever!"

Lin Xiaodong: I think you may have some misunderstandings about top students.

But if Lin Xiaodong hadn't called the police today, just relying on the group of yellow-haired gangsters with different heights, shorts, fats and thins but surprisingly uniform hair color under Brother Long's hands, he probably wouldn't be able to handle the surnamed Zheng.

After listening to him complain a few words, Lin Xiaodong realized that Zheng Li was now a close confidant of a big boss in the city, so his subordinates also changed into suits.

Brother Long: "Bah! I think he is a pig's nose with a green onion, pretending to be an elephant!"

Brother Long is a debt collector. As we all know, debt collectors can't beat people, they can only rely on intimidation.

So their brothers and even the flower arms rely on tattoo stickers to make up the number.

Lin Xiaodong looked at the time, and now that when he goes back, he is expected to be talked about by Lin Xiamian again, so he should just stay at the Internet cafe for one night.

His proposal was approved by the hands of all the yellow hairs present.

Walking on the side of the road, there are not many people on the street, and some entertainment venues are booming.

Brother Long bought a pack of cigarettes at the convenience store, and when he came out, he found that Lin Xiaodong was squatting on the curb on the side of the street, staring straight at the glittering door of the Wanxiao Club opposite, sighing, He squatted beside him, imitating his appearance.

"Don't look," he said, "it's not a place that people like us can go to. The cheapest box costs 30,000 to 40,000 yuan a night, and a bottle of wine costs 58,000 yuan. It's about the same in my dreams. "

"I'll just look at the beauty, okay?"

Lin Xiaodong said, but his eyes were fixed on the sports car parked at the door.

To be precise, he was looking at the black-haired man standing next to the sports car.

The man was leaning against the car door, lowering his head and unbuttoning the cuffs of his shirt. He was also wearing a black suit and vest. From a distance, his slender back with wide shoulders and narrow waist was simply eye-catching.

"It's so spicy." Lin Xiaodong couldn't help but said.

This hip, this waist, this leg, absolutely!

The system knows he likes men, but...

"Be restrained." There was a hint of disgust in its flat voice, "The saliva is almost dripping out."

Lin Xiaodong subconsciously wiped it, but there was nothing, and only then did he realize that the system was fooling him.

The bald head on the side thought he was complimenting the cool-dressed beauty on the opposite side. There is such a drink holder at the door of Wanxiao all the year round, and she has been looking at the door for a long time tonight. Seeing the man come up, she suddenly showed an expression mixed with surprise and shyness, and took the initiative to step forward to hold his arm, but was pushed away by the other party without mercy.