91

Chapter 91

Lin Xiaodong's room originally had air conditioning.

But obviously, his uncle and aunt wished him to freeze to death. Turn on the air conditioner? That is impossible.

Even before, when they saw their son sneaking into Lin Xiaodong's room to cut his air-conditioning pipe, they still held an attitude of encouragement and praise. Since then, Lin Qi, who was still a little afraid of Lin Xiaodong, has been encouraged. , began to intensify the bullying of the "outsider" who lived in their home.

Therefore, when the master who repaired the air conditioner came to the door with the toolbox and sincerely said that he wanted to help them repair all the air conditioners in the whole house for free, the couple looked at each other and saw reluctance in each other's eyes.

"The easternmost house on the first floor, the one with the door closed all the time, don't go there." My aunt said actively, "It's a utility room, so it's not in the way."

"Don't worry, our repairs are all free," but the master still insisted, "Even if you don't need it now, maybe you will in the future? At present, the company has only one chance to engage in activities."

"OK then."

In the final analysis, the psychology of greed for petty and cheap still prevails.

Anyway, the white-eyed wolf will get out soon, and the whole house will be theirs, aunt thought, since it's free, it won't take any advantage of it.

There are three masters in total, two are in charge of the second floor, and one is relatively young, who is said to be an apprentice, wearing a hat and a mask and has been standing by without saying a word. direction gone.

Auntie's eyes almost rolled to the sky, and the other two masters were busy comforting her: "Young man is ignorant, leave him alone."

The young man walked to the closed door and knocked: "Hello, we are here to repair the air conditioner."

About half a minute later, the door finally opened slowly, and Lin Xiaodong, who was wearing a chicken and straw, slowly raised his eyelids: "What are you doing...Pfft!" He stared at Ye Shi, who took off his mask and winked at him. Far away, almost choked to death by his own saliva.

"No, Teacher Ye?" He lowered his voice, glanced in the direction of the living room quickly, and was relieved when he didn't see the shadow of the couple, and continued to ask, "Why are you here?"

"Go ahead and talk."

Ye Shiyuan pushed him into the room, turned around and closed the door. He took off his hat, let out a long sigh, and looked at the surprised Lin Xiaodong with a bright smile: "How are you, how are you doing recently?"

Lin Xiaodong: "Uh... ok?"

"Oh, you don't know how miserable I have been," Ye Shiyuan sighed and poured out a lot of bitterness to him, "I was sent to Sweden by the owner of the house! Sweden! I went to that place for a week and I haven't seen the sun. What more potatoes are there to grow, it's just dying..."

Lin Xiaodong pulled out a bottle of mineral water from his backpack and handed it to him, sympathetically: "Don't be excited about Teacher Ye, speak slowly."

Ye Shiyuan took it subconsciously, raised his head and took a few mouthfuls. When the man calmed down, he looked around, and when he saw the empty room with only one bed, he was instantly furious: "They let you stay in this ghost place? It's such a cold day, even a cup of hot water is hot. Won't you drink?"

He wanted to go out immediately to find the couple to settle accounts, but thinking of Lin Pei's instructions, he held the mineral water bottle and held back.