「The Disciple of Rebirth and Vengeance」119

Chapter 119 The Disciple of Rebirth and Vengeance

"Master...it hurts..."

"help me......"

"Xiao Nian, Xiao Nian, Xiao Nian... I hate..."

Lin Xiaodong woke up from the nightmare dripping with sweat.

Cold, endless cold.

In the darkness, the young man gasped violently, and countless images flashed in front of his eyes. There were both desperate love and bitter resentment after being betrayed. All kinds of emotions were entangled together, so strong that it almost suffocated him.

This was the first time that Lin Xiaodong felt the real emotions of the host in the small world. He had to hold his chest, and after a long time, he calmed down this too intense emotion.

But he suddenly found that he couldn't feel the heartbeat in his chest.

Not only that, the space here is square, cramped and stuffy, and the familiar shape made him subconsciously slap the board above. Finally, Lin Xiaodong finally confirmed that he was nailed to the coffin alive.

System: "Are you sure it's alive?"

Lin Xiaodong was stunned, what the hell, he wasn't alive, how could he be dead?

But when he read through the world's materials in the dark, he fell silent.

In this world, he is indeed a "dead man".

The story is actually quite old-fashioned. The young man from a poor background rose to the sky and was recognized as the master by the legendary Yunxiaojian at the introductory ceremony. , can be said to be promising.

And he himself is also very good. Although the talent is not the most outstanding among his peers, but in terms of hard work, no one can match. Especially as a senior brother, he is never arrogant or bullying, treats people with gentleness and courtesy, when he gives advice to juniors and juniors, and draws swords to help each other when encountering difficulties, he is simply a kind-hearted immortal disciple with the same template.

But what the young man didn't know was that the moment he was selected by Yunxiaojian, it meant that he became the object destined to be abandoned.

This world is divided into three parts, one is the mortal world, the other is the fairy world, and the third is the demon world. The tens of millions of monsters in the Demon World are enough to destroy the entire world hundreds of times. Therefore, only by offering sacrifices to the Heavenly Dao every 100 years can delay the pace of the Demon World's invasion.

Therefore, from the moment the Cloud Sky Sword was cast, it was doomed that every owner of it would not end well.

As for the cultivation of him by the sect, it is just the hope that he can last a while longer in the process of sacrificing his soul.

The most ruthless is Xianzun Xiao Nian. He clearly practiced the ruthless Tao and has long been in love. In order to make his disciple obedient and obedient to sacrifice, he also took advantage of the youth's love for him and pretended to be affectionate with him. The young man was drunk and sent into the sacrificial circle.

Lin Xiaodong silently touched his wedding dress, which was a little unimaginable. When the young man woke up from drunkenness, he found that he was stuffed into a coffin and could only wait in the endless darkness for the magic circle to consume his soul. How did you feel when you were exhausted?

hate it?

Of course hate.

Young people have always been kind and honest, and Xianzun Xiao Nian has always taught him this way.