127

Chapter 127 The Disciple of Rebirth and Vengeance

For some reason, Lin Xiaodong suddenly felt a little nervous.

He walked to the drawer and found that this thing was locked by Xiao Nian. Although it could be forcibly destroyed with demonic energy, it would definitely leave traces.

...let's look at the closet first.

Lin Xiaodong stretched out his hand and, under the guidance of the system, groped to lift the seal attached to the wardrobe.

And at the moment when the cabinet door opened, he was shocked.

"Fuck!"

The young man stared blankly at the man in front of him, who was lying in the closet with his eyes closed and who looked almost exactly like Xiao Nian. He wondered whether this was a loss of morality or a distortion of human nature. He actually hid one in the closet of his room... himself?

He carefully stretched out his palm to the man's chest, and then took a deep breath-

It's still hot!

Not only the temperature, but the man was still breathing, Lin Xiaodong could clearly feel the slight bullying coming from the palm of his hand, and the feeling of the tiny airflow brushing across his skin.

He felt that he had a new understanding of Xiao Nian's metamorphosis.

"I remember that there seems to be a spell in the Immortal Realm that controls puppets, right?" He said solemnly to the system, "So is the one who just talked to me the real Xiao Nian?"

This thing is simply terrifying.

"No," the silent system suddenly said, "There is something wrong with this person. He has no soul!"

Lin Xiaodong couldn't understand what method it used to determine the soul, but the system's words became another strong evidence that Xiao Nian secretly refined the puppet in private. He sneered and said, "Xiao Nian is really brave, although I don't know why he made a living puppet, but once this incident is exposed, his Immortal Venerable will basically be called and beaten by everyone."

System: "Are you going to expose him?"

But Lin Xiaodong was silent.

If it was the truth that he discovered by himself, then Lin Xiaodong would definitely choose a public occasion that Xiao Nian could not deny and that the Soaring Cloud Sect could not cover up the other party. He would accuse the other party face to face, and pull his high-ranking master down from the clouds. .

However, from the beginning to the end, this incident revealed something strange.

First, Xiao Nian took the initiative to give him the prompt and hesitant attitude, and then the man in the fantasy world was inexplicable. Lin Xiaodong was almost guided by him step by step to the truth. He even began to wonder if Xiao Nian just left just to give him enough time to discover the so-called "truth"?

"This person is really arrogant," he said in a deep tone, "Tong, I'm very upset."

System: "...So?"

"So, I didn't follow his plan," Lin Xiaodong finally took a deep look at the man in the closet, closed the door again, and re-seal it in the original position, "I want to see Look, what medicine is sold in Xiao Nian's gourd."

He actually wanted to look at the seal in the drawer, but since he had made up his mind, Lin Xiaodong suppressed his inner impulse for the time being, dealt with the traces of his presence, and left the room as if nothing had happened.