131. End

Chapter 131 The Disciple of Rebirth and Vengeance (End)

Because of Lin Xiaodong's performance that afternoon, all of the Soaring Cloud Sect relaxed their vigilance against him.

--Therefore, no one could have imagined that on the night of the third day, Lin Xiaodong actually ran away!

No one was seen all day, Elder Cheng thought that Lin Xiaodong was going down the mountain to see his juniors and juniors, but he didn't take it to heart, but when the sun went down and night fell, he still didn't see the young man on Nuanyang Peak. Figure, Elder Cheng finally realized something was wrong.

He slammed the door open, only to see an empty room and a neatly folded quilt on the bed.

And, the youth pressed a note on the table with the inkstone.

There is only one very short line on it:

"The mountains are high and the water is far away, don't read."

Elder Cheng's first reaction was how could Lin Xiaodong leave?

But soon, a more important problem was placed in front of him: the youth is gone, what to do with the magic circle?

He clenched the note silently, feeling mixed feelings for a moment. But after hesitating again and again, Elder Cheng closed the door and pretended that nothing happened.

It was not until the fifth day that the sect master came to Nuanyang Peak in person, and seeing that he could no longer hide it, Elder Cheng reluctantly revealed the truth.

The Sect Master almost fainted on the spot after hearing this, his face flushed red with anger, his lips were trembling but he didn't know what to say. In the end, he could only stare at Elder Cheng with an unmoved look, and threw his sleeves fiercely.

"You!"

Even if he feels sorry for Lin Xiaodong again, the sect master still has to consider the thousands of disciples and elders of the Yunxiao Sect, not to mention that if something happens to the magic circle, hundreds of millions of people in the immortal world and the human world will suffer!

"Call me Xiao Nian," he said solemnly, "In any case, get me back before the deadline!"

However, the people who went to find Xiao Nian soon came back alone to report: "Sect Master, Xiao Xianzun is not in Hanfeng Mountain either."

The Sect Master turned around suddenly: "What? Where did he go?"

Could it be that Lin Xiaodong's disappearance has something to do with him?

"I don't know," the man shook his head in embarrassment, "but Xiao Xianzun even kept the saber Lige that he always carried with him. Also, he also left a message in the room, saying..." He suddenly closed Mouth, head down and dare not make a sound.

"Speak!" The sect master said sharply, "What else did Xiao Nian say?"

The man swallowed his saliva and said hoarsely:

"He said he wouldn't be coming back."

*

Lin Xiaodong walked very casually.

It doesn't matter where he goes, the Yunxiao Sect will definitely not send someone to look for him anyway, and as for that candidate...

"It's really you."

A gust of wind blew, and the young man lying dozing under the tree roots opened his eyes and looked at the white-robed Immortal Venerable standing in front of him lightly.

The man didn't bring a sword, he stood empty-handed in the open space in the wilderness, his thin lips were tightly pursed, his dark eyes were as calm as usual.