11

Chapter 11 The Self-Deceiving Liar

"Why do you always wear this school uniform at home?"

One night, after the shy and impatient exercise, Gu Xi hugged the youth whose forehead was soaked in sweat, bit his ear lightly and asked, "Do you like being a student so much?"

"Actually... it's not." Lin Xiaodong tried his best to calm his breathing.

He blushed slightly, stretched out his hand, held the man's cheek, deliberately lowered his voice and asked, "Then do you like it?"

"like."

Gu Xi stared at him, his eyes gradually darkened, and his voice was slightly hoarse.

"As long as you like it, I..."

Lin Xiaodong wanted to say something, but Gu Xi didn't give him the chance.

The next morning, Lin Xiaodong, who had been tired all night, was still in a deep sleep when he heard a loud knock on the door outside.

"Who is it? Early in the morning..."

Lin Xiaodong muttered impatiently, rubbed his eyes and got out of bed.

Because he was so sleepy, he didn't even bother to put on his shoes, so he walked downstairs with bare feet.

Looking up, the person knocking on the door was actually Lin Xiamian.

Lin Xiaodong stood at the door, twitched the corner of his mouth, and showed a very perfunctory smile to his younger brother: "Xia Mian, when did you come back? Why didn't you give me a call."

Lin Xiamian looked at him fixedly, his eyes slowly turning red.

Lin Xiaodong: Ah, this is the trick again.

"Brother," as expected, the boy began to question him in a crying voice, "Why don't you go home?"

"I remember that I seem to have left a note for you," Lin Xiaodong yawned expressionlessly. He slept too late last night, and he still wanted to go back and get some sleep, "You came here just for this? It's nothing. I'll go upstairs and sleep first."

"elder brother!"

Seeing this, Lin Xiamian became anxious and took a step forward to grab his wrist: "Okay, what are you doing here? Do you dislike me?"

"yes."

"..." Lin Xiamian looked at him with a blank face. After a while, he asked softly, "Brother, what did you just say?"

The young man who was still wearing SpongeBob's pajamas in front of him blinked and gave him a gentle smile.

"Just kidding." He stretched out his hand and helped Lin Xiamian trim the broken hair in front of his forehead.

Only then did Lin Xiamian slowly relax.

He looked past Lin Xiaodong, glanced at the display in the living room, and looked at the precious sculptures and art paintings on the walls behind the young man. He suddenly had an ominous premonition.

And this hunch turned into reality when he saw the SpongeBob SquarePants Cup on the table.

"...You don't live alone?"

Seeing Lin Xiaodong nod, Lin Xiamian's eyes were really red this time. He suppressed the monstrous jealousy and anger in his heart, and tried to squeeze out a stiff smile: "Who is it? Brother, why didn't you tell me."

"Gu Xi."

"...Who?" Lin Xiamian thought he had heard it wrong.

Lin Xiaodong licked his ear with his little finger: "Gu Xi, haven't you eaten with him before?"