33

Chapter 33 The Innocent Fool

"Isn't this the standard beginning of a horror movie?" Lin Xiaodong raised his eyebrows.

In the southeast of this Rose Manor, there is also an ancient Baroque castle, but it is strange that he has not searched for any information about this castle on the Internet before.

And from the outside, all the windows up and down the castle are tightly closed, and the outer wall is also covered with dense vines, as if no one has lived and taken care of it for a long time.

Could it be that Lu Xing really did some shameful deeds?

Golden House Hidden Beauty, or Illegal Imprisonment? Or even more terrifying...

System: "Please, keep your head down."

Lin Xiaodong couldn't help laughing: "No way, the system will be afraid too? Aren't you just a bunch of data?"

"Please call me a high-level silicon-based life, thank you." The system said angrily, "Although we are composed of data, we also have joys and sorrows just like humans, otherwise why do you think I would work in the Transmigration Division? The system is also I want to get my wife!"

Lin Xiaodong: "...I really didn't expect you to have such realistic distress."

He also thought that the biggest hobby of the system every day was to turn on and off the machine repeatedly, and to talk to himself.

The mermaid's eyes swept in all directions, and found that there were no other nicks. Then, pretending to take a breath, he emerged from the water, lying on the edge of the fountain and wiping his face.

"How is it?" Lu Xing asked him with a smile, holding the book "The Little Prince", "Do you like it here?"

The little mermaid nodded vigorously.

"Just stay for a while if you like," Lu Xingyu said with temptation, "I know Lu Jing came with you, do you want to tell her that we are staying here for the night today? There are more interesting things in the castle. Oh stuff."

Lin Xiaodong didn't say a word, but looking at his expression, he seemed a little moved.

But in the end, the little mermaid still shook his head and refused: "Forget it, this will make people worry."

"Don't worry about Lu Jing's side. Although she is half the same mother as me, she is my sister after all. If I, the younger brother, ask for mercy, I will definitely agree." Lu Xing waved his hand indifferently.

"I did not mean that......"

Lu Xing suddenly realized: "So you are worried that Gu Xi will not agree, right?"

The little mermaid nodded slightly, with a timid expression on her face.

"You recently," Lu Xing asked suddenly, "are you unable to contact Gu Xi?"

"How do you know?" The little mermaid blurted out in surprise, and then he frantically grabbed Lu Xing's arm and asked eagerly, "Do you know what happened over Sagittarius? He won't have an accident, right? "

"This......"

Lu Xing's expression was a little embarrassed, Lin Xiaodong seemed to panic all of a sudden, tears were about to roll in his eyes: "No, Gu Xi will be fine, don't lie to me..."

"Shh, shh, don't cry." Lu Xing calmly wiped the moisture from the corners of his eyes and comforted softly, "I'm the prince of the empire, remember? As long as you stay in the manor obediently, I can help you make any wish come true."

The little mermaid sniffed and asked with red eyes, "Can you guarantee Gu Xi's safety?"

"Of course," Lu Xing said, "but there is one requirement: from now on, you are not allowed to see him again without my permission."