63

Chapter 63 The Wife Disguised as a Woman

There was silence in the car.

Time seemed to freeze at this moment, Gu Xingzhai lowered his head uncontrollably, looked deeply at the pair of beautiful phoenix eyes soaked in hazy water, his eyes were in a trance for a moment.

The young man's warm breath entangled in his ears, the light rain outside the window did not know when, and the warmth inside the car covered the glass window with a layer of mist, creating a kind of speechless under the dim headlights. ambiguous/ambiguous atmosphere.

until a loud whistle sounded.

Gu Xingzhai was startled, his expression was like waking up from a dream.

But when he came back to his senses, Lin Xiaodong had already sat back in his seat with a calm expression as if nothing had happened just now.

The man's fingers on his side trembled slightly.

He knew that he had been tricked again.

"Huang Jianshu is not a serious person," he was silent for a moment, but he couldn't help but reminded aloud, although he was concerned, his tone unconsciously took on a faint sarcasm, "If you want to find someone to dance with, at least Choose a man with good character."

Lin Xiaodong turned his head and stared straight at him.

Gu Xingzhai only felt that the young man's eyes seemed to see the most unbearable corner of his heart, but he didn't want to show weakness, just looked back blankly, and asked coldly, "What are you looking at?"

"I'm thinking," Lin Xiaodong snorted softly, "where does such a sour smell come from?"

Gu Xingzhai: "..."

He finally shut his mouth obediently.

He could only hear the roar of the engine of the diesel car, Gu Xingzhai quickly glanced at the young man lying dozing by the car window, his expression a little complicated.

Halfway through the car, it suddenly started to rain heavily in the sky.

The car power system in this era is prone to failure. Although Lin Xiaodong desperately prayed in his heart not to lose the chain at this time, it eventually went out halfway.

"Today is really unlucky," he sighed, and asked the driver in front of him, "When will it be repaired?"

"This..." The driver was sweating profusely, and he wasn't sure.

"Forget it," Gu Xingzhai said, "there is an umbrella in the car, I'll carry you back."

It wasn't the first time anyway, and the man's expression was calm when he spoke. But I didn't expect Lin Xiaodong to refuse: "No, I can walk by myself, you are tall, just hold an umbrella."

But in such a heavy rain, the role of the umbrella is almost negligible. Rao is that Gu Xingzhai hugged Lin Xiaodong's body tightly, and gave him most of the umbrella, but the two of them were still drenched in soup after a while.

Lin Xiaodong suddenly couldn't help laughing when he saw the two of them soaking wet.

In the last world, their butts were burned by fire, and as a result, this world has become a flood of gold, which is really unfortunate.

He broke free from Gu Xingzhai's arm, accelerated his pace and ran to a position more than ten meters in front, then narrowed his eyes and waved vigorously at the man holding an umbrella behind him: "Stop hitting! Just run!"

"What are you saying, I can't hear you!"

Gu Xingzhai frowned and shouted loudly for him to come back. But Lin Xiaodong didn't wait for him. He turned around and ran into the heavy rain. He ran for hundreds of meters in one breath before stopping, leaning on his knees and panting from exhaustion.