86

Chapter 86

Lin Xiaodong still had a straight face until he got on the bus of the camping camp.

The teenager leaned on the seat in the first row with his arms folded, his eyes closed, "I'm annoying" written on the left face and "Don't look for trouble" written on the right face, seeing Ye Shiyuan sitting across the aisle couldn't help but laugh for a while.

But when his eyes collided with Lin Pei who was sitting beside Lin Xiaodong, an invisible pressure was released from the man's dark and heavy eyes, and Ye Shiyuan immediately shut his mouth obediently.

As an alert subordinate, you must always observe the leader's mood, analyze the leader's thoughts, and help the leader clear obstacles on the road one step ahead. This time, it was rare for Lin Pei to come along with him. However, after getting in the car, the two people who were sitting next to each other have not had any communication - Ye Shiyuan saw this big and small expression and knew that It's time to go out on your own.

"I'll tell you something secretly," he leaned over and said to Lin Xiaodong in a low voice, "there grows a kind of yellow fruit in that place, which is very rare and can be used to make a kind of yellow paint. Many big painters spend a lot of money on it. If you can't buy it, this time the owner specially bought the whole piece of land for you, you can pick as much as you want."

Lin Pei glanced over calmly.

Ye Shiyuan knew that this meant "beautiful work".

But Lin Xiaodong was obviously unmoved. He snorted heavily, pointed at Lin Pei who was sitting by the window with his thumb, and asked with a displeased face, "Then why did he come with him?"

"Patriarch is worried about your safety," Ye Shiyuan said solemnly, "Don't worry, we won't interfere with you, just follow far behind just in case."

Lin Pei also added: "I will give you a signal gun at that time. If you encounter a danger that cannot be solved, you must notify the teachers at the station in time."

"You know that's not what I meant!" Lin Xiaodong frowned tightly, glanced at Lin Qi who was sitting in the back and pretended not to care, but almost put his ear to the back seat, and whispered beside Lin Pei's ear , "You already said, so many people outside want your life, why do you still follow us to this kind of wilderness?"

However, the man just turned his head and looked at him with a smile in his eyes.

"Are you worried about me?"

Lin Xiaodong's eyes widened, staring fiercely at the increasingly cheeky guy for a moment, then turned his head and ignored him.

"forget it!"

But Lin Pei was obviously in a good mood, and he peeled an orange for him in the car: "Do you want to eat it?"

"If you don't eat it, you will die of sourness."

The man frowned and took a sip.

"Okay, a little bit," he said, "I..."

But just after saying this, Lin Pei was stunned for a moment, and the inexplicable sense of sight made him lower his eyes and stare at the orange in his hand. It was not until the bus arrived at the destination that he regained his senses and silently stuffed the orange that had only eaten one piece into the garbage bag.

...it's really sour.

Their camping location was chosen in the depths of a dense forest. The task was to live in the forest by themselves for seven days, and to find two flags of different colors according to the clues on the map - there were three yellow flags in total. After finding them, each team member received fifty medals; there are fifteen red flags, and the individual who finds it first will be awarded ten medals.