23. End

Chapter 23 The Self-Deceiving Liar (End)

Lin Xiamian walked silently to the intersection.

Seeing Lin Xiaodong driving towards him, he still couldn't hold back, the fingertips hanging beside him trembled slightly, and he whispered, "Brother."

He wanted to apologize, but the car didn't stop in front of him for even a second.

Lin Xiamian could only watch it pass by in front of him, the pain and remorse in his heart almost crushed him completely.

The car drove all the way to the Panshan Highway.

The system suddenly said: "There is a car following you behind."

Lin Xiaodong frowned slightly: "Who is it?"

"Qi Huai Shui."

"This grandson hasn't been caught yet?" he said in surprise, "I thought he had left the country long ago."

System: "What are you going to do?"

"It's not about what I plan to do now," Lin Xiaodong said, looking at the rearview mirror with a serious face, "it's what he plans to do."

If he was the only one in the car, it would be easy to handle; but the problem is that there is also a pregnant woman in the co-pilot. If something goes wrong, it will be one corpse and two lives.

Lin Xiaodong believed that the system must have been blinded by lard when he was looking for him to be a good person, but he was a very committed person. Since he promised to take good care of others, he would definitely ensure the safety of this girl.

This is his bottom line.

"I guess the people around Gu Xi were bribed and told him the license plate number," Lin Xiaodong thought about what the man had told him before, "Although I wasn't in the company during this time, I received from my colleagues. I have also found out a lot of information, and the Qi family has indeed been miserable this time, but it deserves it."

He said to the girl next to him, "Sit down", then stepped on the accelerator, and the car swooped out. Qi Huaishui, who was behind, saw that he was exposed, and did not disguise any more, and immediately followed up. The two cars performed speed and passion one after the other on the winding mountain road.

Lin Xiaodong can't take care of the girl who vomited Gu Xi's car into a mess at this moment. All his attention is now focused on the road ahead, and his palms are full of cold sweat - God knows, he just got his driver's license less than a month ago year!

The biggest feature of the road here is the twists and turns. Qi Huaishui took the opportunity to catch up when he passed the third corner. Compared with the last time we met, he lost a lot of weight. It is estimated that his body was hollowed out by drugs. , now he almost looks like a skeleton. Lin Xiaodong took a bit of luck, rolled down the co-pilot's window and shouted at him, "You're looking for the wrong person! I'm not Gu Xi!"

Qi Huaishui was indeed stunned when he saw that it was him.

But soon, the man sneered, gritted his teeth and said, "But you are Gu Xi's concubine, right? I remember you, you are the slut who ruined my million-dollar goods by touching porcelain!"

After speaking, he slammed the steering wheel with a ruthless face, and directly pushed Lin Xiaodong and the others out of the driveway with the body. If Lin Xiaodong didn't react fast enough, the car would have been knocked over directly under the cliff.

The girl covered her mouth and screamed, Lin Xiaodong pursed her lips tightly, glanced at the surging river below, suddenly took a deep breath, pushed her to his side, turned the steering wheel and bumped back.