124

Chapter 124 The Disciple of Rebirth and Vengeance

What does it mean to die before a teacher emerges.

This is.

If Lin Xiaodong really believed that there were mice on Hanfeng Mountain, then he must not have been killed, but stupid.

But Xiao Nian gave him steps, and he could only pinch his nose and go down, and completely eliminated the option of throwing/poisoning from his plan.

"I'm sorry, Master," said the blind young man insincerely, "I'm just worried that these beasts will affect your rest, because I hear you coughing by chance, so your health should be fine, right?"

His tone was gentle, and a pair of godless eyes stared straight at Xiao Nian's direction, as if he was really concerned about the man's body.

Xiao Nian paused for a moment, and as expected, denied it: "No, you heard it wrong."

"Really." Lin Xiaodong smiled slightly, "That may indeed be my illusion. Good night, Master."

"......Um."

If any disciple or elder of the Yunxiao Sect saw the strange atmosphere between their master and apprentice, they would show a toothache.

Speaking of which, Lin Xiaodong has been back in the Sky Sect for so many days, but he hasn't seen his old friend yet.

"You want to go down the mountain?" Hearing his request, Xiao Nian did not show any objection. "Yes. This is the token of Hanfeng Mountain's disciple, you can take it."

"Thank you Master."

It was rare for Lin Xiaodong to behave very peacefully in the past two days. It seemed that the spying and killing intent that night were just a flash of illusion by Xiao Nian.

He didn't teach each other any magic or magic tricks, because both of them knew in each other's hearts that it was just a futile effort.

Their current relationship is maintained at a precarious balance on the surface, Lin Xiaodong is waiting for the opportunity, a time when Xiao Nian decides to no longer bear with him, or kill Xiao Nian himself. He knew that Xiao Nian must have a reason for keeping silent about his identity, although he didn't know what the reason was.

But he doesn't care anymore.

When Xiao Nian handed over his flying boat to him, Lin Xiaodong asked casually, "Master, will you wait for me to come back on the mountain?"

His original intention was to ask Xiao Nian if he would be temporarily summoned by the sect master to talk about things in the main hall like last time, so that when he came back, he could be lazy and not need to sweep the yard. But I don't know where these words touched Xiao Nian's nerves. The man moved his lips and looked at him for a long time with his eyes that were as quiet as the night before slowly nodding his head.

"Will do."

Lin Xiaodong was a little inexplicable. He just went down the mountain to have a look. How could Xiao Nian look like he was parting from life?

When he really died, I didn't see how sad this person was.

With such doubts in mind, he decided to search for clues in the Yunxiao Sect, to see if he could dig out some reasons related to Xiao Nian's changes from the mouths of the younger brothers and sisters.

It's not that he bragged, in the Cloud Soaring Sect, the name of the big brother was even easier to use than the elder.

When the youth were sacrificed, the elders did not dare to tell the disciples the truth. Therefore, from the beginning to the end, the younger brothers and sisters did not know about it at all. They only heard that the elder brother died unfortunately to save innocent people when he went out to exorcise the demons. All the disciples of the Yunxiao Sect who heard the news at that time had red eyes and came together. Arriving at the main hall, the tens of thousands of people wrote in blood asking the suzerain to send them out to avenge Lin Xiaodong.