85

Chapter 85

"What?" Lin Xiaodong was called out by Ye Shiyuan in class. He thought something happened to his two dear uncles and aunts. Before he could celebrate, he heard Ye Shiyuan tell him to hurry up. Looking for Lin Pei, "Why am I looking for him?"

The young man looked blank. Could it be that Lin Pei thought he was too ugly to draw him, so he wanted to destroy the corpse? Can't you?

"What are you thinking?" Ye Shiyuan sighed heavily. He really had no choice but to tell Lin Xiaodong his real purpose euphemistically, "Have you not seen it yet? It's different, although I don't know how you did it, but Xiaodong, as long as you work hard, maybe this heir position will be yours!"

"I don't think so," Lin Xiaodong shrugged, "What's so good about being the head of the Lin family? Not only do you have to take care of a family, but the risks you face are still so high, and you can commit crimes/poison vendettas at every turn, and I want to live a little longer. year."

"However," he suddenly changed the conversation, "Since you are looking for me so eagerly, something must have happened to Lin Pei, right?"

Ye Shiyuan tightly closed his mouth.

In fact, he wasn't sure what his heart felt when he saw the scene in the corridor just now.

Moreover, Ye Shiyuan knew that Lin Pei hated subordinates who made their own opinions the most, and his actions would definitely provoke warnings from men. It's just that after so many years, Ye Shiyuan couldn't bear to watch Lin Pei shut himself up because of an accident - the Lin family was ashamed of Lin Pei, but Lin Pei didn't feel sorry for the Lin family, and it could even be said that he was unreserved and dedicated. try your best.

"Go and see him," he finally said to Lin Xiaodong, "Even if your blood is thin, anyway, since your surname is Lin, you should thank the Patriarch for giving you a fairly peaceful life."

The big family is united, and at the most difficult time, it was all supported by Lin Pei alone. Once it falls, it may affect the fate of several generations.

Lin Xiaodong did not refute.

However, he did not completely agree with Ye Shiyuan's words, because according to the information, the young man did not enjoy the so-called shade of the Lin family. Instead, when his parents died, a bunch of relatives of all kinds appeared, and they took care of what should belong to him. The property is divided up. In the end, because of this successor selection, he died at the hands of his cousin, and he lived a miserable and helpless life.

However, Lin Xiaodong also knew that Lin Pei's energy was limited, so it wasn't his fault.

He walked to the corridor that Ye Shiyuan said, Lin Pei was still looking out the window from his original position, and when he heard footsteps, he turned his head and looked over, but was stunned when he saw Lin Xiaodong's sly eyes : "Aren't you in class? Why are you here?"

"Class is over early." Lin Xiaodong said vaguely.

He didn't want to expose the fact that Ye Shiyuan came to him, but Lin Pei was so smart, he understood the relationship after a little thought. The man frowned deeply and said sternly: "Nonsense! Call Ye Shiyuan over, you go to class!"

"No." Lin Xiaodong said simply, "I don't want to go to class, I want you to call."

Lin Pei stared at the rogue look of this little brat, and couldn't help grinding his teeth, and finally said patiently, "Then push me back to the room."

"Neither."

Lin Pei couldn't bear it any longer: "Then what are you going to do?"

"I want to go to the top of the castle to have a look." Lin Xiaodong finally confessed with a smile, "I heard from Teacher Ye that only the owner of the house has the key to the terrace. It's a rare opportunity, so why don't you take me there?"