67

Chapter 67 The Wife Disguised as a Woman

Butler Zhao, who used to rely on the Gu family and was invincible, was actually cleaned up by the young master Gu who came back from outside!

The news spread quickly throughout Qingxie Town as if it had grown wings.

On the streets, people can be heard discussing the events of that day everywhere. At that time, the people present were beaming and chatting; the people who were not present were addicted to the rumors. In short, everyone praised the young master for his talent, and the existence of Miss Lin and her "brother" was ignored invariably.

For Lin Xiaodong, this is a good thing.

Although there is the help of [One-click Dress Up], this skill is not omnipotent after all, and there is a limit on the cooling time. Besides, in case of being investigated, he can't let "Miss Lin" and "Miss Lin's brother" appear in two places at the same time.

As for the housekeeper, since he was exposed in public that day, of course he has no face to stay in the mansion.

Gu Xingzhai ordered him to repay all the taels of greed within ten days. He was so frightened that he packed up his money overnight and took his wife and children to run away. As a result, he was caught by the cloth shop owner who took the opportunity to fall into the trap and caught him on the road. Locked up in prison, waiting to be released.

Thinking of the smug and flattering look of the cloth shop owner, Lin Xiaodong shook his head and said to the system, "It's a skill to be able to be so shameless as a human being."

System: "You have to be careful."

"I know," Lin Xiaodong smiled, "this kind of villain who sees the wind will be very useful when you are the gust of wind, but when the wind direction changes, he will also be the first to turn into a stab. That knife to you. Of course, the same goes for him, and no one has a tailwind forever."

The three good person cards were collected, and the other one was definitely with Gu Xingzhai. For the remaining one, Lin Xiaodong looked through the information several times and still couldn't find any key characters in the plot that didn't appear.

Could it be that it was the official who finally cut open the heart of the succubus for the sake of longevity?

Anyway, Gu Xingzhai will definitely not tell him now, Lin Xiaodong pondered, there should be no such opportunity.

After today's free clinic, he declined the grateful family members of the patient, and went to the market to buy a jar of drunken crabs and returned to Gu's residence. He was going to go to Gu Xingzhai for dinner. Of course, the main reason was to find someone to peel the crabs for him. legs.

But as soon as he stepped on the threshold with one foot, he felt that something was not right.

Walking to the door of the study, sure enough, the door was closed during the day, and there was a teenage boy standing at the door.

The boy's clothes were tattered, with patches all over the place, and he was holding a mahogany sword in his hand, his head twitching little by little, as if he was dozing off.

Hearing the footsteps, he raised his head dazedly: "Well... who? My master said, don't disturb the idlers, he has an important talk with the family head Gu..."

But when he saw Lin Xiaodong's appearance, the sleepiness just now flew to the sky.

He jumped up from the ground like his butt was on fire, and stammered with a blushing face: "Woman, hello female benefactor!"

"Who are you?" Lin Xiaodong asked with raised eyebrows.

"I..." The boy didn't know what to think, his eyes suddenly changed when he looked at Lin Xiaodong, and there was a bit of vigilance mixed with his obsession. He held the peach wood sword in his arms tightly, shook his head, refused to answer the question, but insisted: "My master and Mr. Gu are both inside, you can't go in."