57

Chapter 57 The Wife Disguised as a Woman

"I really want to eat crabs..."

Lin Xiaodong was paralyzed on the bed, wrapped in a quilt and rolled around.

There was still vegetarian meat in the previous meals, so I could barely eat it if I pinched my nose. Now that Master Gu is dead, I don't know whether it is the custom here or the kitchen chef who is in charge of the purchase is too stingy. In short, every day, except for the steamed buns, there are green vegetables, tofu and various pickles. After a few days, his face is as green as green vegetables.

And the most hateful thing is that next to this town is a famous lake, which is rich in big fat crabs. Three hundred years ago, a champion passed through this place and looked at the lake with a sigh: "The green shell is thin, and the crab roe is beautiful." Hence the name Blue Crab Lake. Since then, the town has also been called "Qingxie Town", and raw drunk crabs and raw pickled crabs are a major feature of the local area.

System: "It's impossible to go out and buy. Now everyone in the town knows the news of Master Gu's death. You can try it and wait for the little crabs in the pond to grow up. After all, no matter how small a mosquito is, it's still meat."

Lin Xiaodong: "...I thank you for the crab."

He was so hungry that he couldn't sleep, so he just sneaked out of the room in the middle of the night and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. However, to Lin Xiaodong's disappointment, the stove was empty, except for a few potatoes that were still stained with soil - in the middle of the night, he couldn't be allowed to eat the potatoes raw, right?

The young man sighed and was about to return home when he turned around and bumped into someone: "Oh!"

Covering his sore nose, he stared at Gu Xingzhai who was standing behind him, and asked tearfully, "What are you doing in the middle of the night?"

Gu Xingzhai looked at him coldly.

"That's the question I want to ask you."

His eyes swept around the dark kitchen, and finally fell on the young man in front of him. Lin Xiaodong only wore a wig before coming out, and did not use the one-button dressing skills, so his facial features were still biased towards men, but Gu Xingzhai couldn't see it very clearly in the dark kitchen, and could only faintly perceive some sense of disobedience. .

He took this matter to heart, and continued to ask aggressively, "What are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

"Look for something to eat." Lin Xiaodong said confidently, "I'm hungry, can't I?"

His reaction was somewhat unexpected by Gu Xingzhai, but as long as you think about Lin Xiaodong's true identity discovered during the day, it's not surprising. Succubus is used to disguising itself, whether it is false or tender, once attracted by them, it is the beginning of sinking into the abyss.

Thinking of this, Gu Xingzhai's serious face turned even colder.

"I remember, you specifically asked the housekeeper to take two more steamed buns for dinner," he asked sharply, staring at the young man's flat and slender waist tied with a belt, "three big steamed buns, haven't done any rough work yet, Are you hungry again after only a few hours?"

Lin Xiaodong choked.

He didn't eat those two steamed buns, but prepared them for breast padding the next day. He didn't expect Gu Xingzhai to pay attention to this detail when he was so busy during the day. It seems that this person has more hearts than he imagined. .

Kind of hard, he thought.

...but not impossible.

Facing Gu Xingzhai's scrutiny eyes, the "woman" in front of him did not panic, but smiled slightly, and casually wrapped a finger around the black curly hair that dangled in his ear, and whispered softly, "Young Master Gu is right. It really makes me a little embarrassed."