68

Chapter 68 The Wife Disguised as a Woman

The cloth shop owner felt as if he had accidentally discovered a shocking truth.

Moreover, this is very likely to be an opportunity to make him soar to the sky!

When the owner of the cloth shop was so excited that his hands and feet were shaking, the Taoist priest in gray robe came over with the clothes he had picked and tapped the counter vigorously: "Hey, boss, are you still in business? I..." he said. It stopped abruptly halfway through.

The grey-robed Taoist glared at the cloth shop owner who jumped up from his chair on the spot, frowning and asked, "No, what are you doing?"

"Do, had a nightmare."

The cloth shop owner wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, glanced absently at the clothes he brought, and said perfunctorily, "Thirty bucks."

"Thirty bucks? Why don't you go grab it!" the gray-robed Taoist called out, "It's too expensive, make it cheaper!"

"You look at it." The cloth shop owner was not in the mood to argue with him, and said perfunctorily.

The gray-robed Taoist looked at him suspiciously, and tentatively offered a price: "Then... five coins?"

Speaking of which, even the little boy looked at his master with a shocked expression: This bargain is too harsh, isn't it?

But the owner of the cloth shop agreed immediately: "Okay, it's okay, it's okay to give you away for free, hurry up, I'm going to close the store!"

"What? Are you serious? I..." The gray-robed Taoist wanted to say something else, but the cloth shop owner had already turned around from behind the counter impatiently and shoved them out.

He quickly closed the door of the store, and hung a sign saying "rest today" on the door. After there was no one in the store, he immediately went home to find his daughter-in-law to discuss. Hearing about Lin Xiaodong's true identity, the cloth shop owner's wife was suspicious: "Are you sure what the Taoist said is true? Don't be hysterical."

"I think nine times out of ten it's true," the cloth shop owner vowed, "Let's not say that she gave birth to a fox-like appearance, how did the surname Zhao fall not long ago, have you forgotten? I I've heard people say that he's half a lunatic now. He's in prison talking about 'impossible, impossible' or something. The plan we worked out together should have been perfect. If it wasn't sorcery, why was that? Women disappear into rooms out of thin air?"

Hearing what he said, the cloth shop owner's wife also became afraid: "Then what should we do, report to the officer? What if she comes to retaliate against us in the middle of the night?"

"This..." The cloth shop owner was also a little scared, but he quickly came up with an idea, "By the way, as long as we spread the news, more people would know, wouldn't it be enough?"

"What do you mean?" the wife asked in confusion.

"The law does not blame the public. When the people in the town know it, the Gu family can't silence all the people in a town, right?" The cloth shop owner said excitedly, "But they must not know that this rumor is true. The first one to report to the official will definitely be able to grab a head!"

The wife suddenly realized, and repeatedly praised: "It's a good way! It's a good way!"

The cloth shop owner laughed complacently.

He hugged his wife, but he had already imagined a life surrounded by beautiful women after he became famous.

"Ah sneeze!"