75. Extra

Chapter 75 The Wife Disguised as a Woman

The first time the master saw him, he said that this child would become a great weapon in the future.

Of course, it is easy to fold over just now.

Gu Xingzhai thought that this was to persuade himself not to be competitive.

So he began to cultivate himself, talk less and do more, and practice hard, but the master shook his head and said that he did not understand it thoroughly. This "just" does not only refer to the way of doing things, but also his character - love is not long, wisdom will be hurt, such a person will always live too tired.

But on this point, Gu Xingzhai did not agree with Master's words.

In his view, daring to love and dare to hate is not a bad thing. Since his father's death, he has given up the idea of ​​starting a family. He is going to take his juniors and brothers to the rivers and lakes to revive the school. After a hundred years, it doesn't matter if there is no one under his knees. Anyway, the juniors will always get married and have children. At that time, no one will give him his retirement.

But all his plans were disrupted by the monster named Lin Xiaodong.

At first, Gu Xingzhai suspected that he was the murderer who killed his father, so he was more guarded and stared at him all the time, but the young man seemed to have no feeling and continued to live his life as usual. Every day I go out for free clinics, go to the theater, and occasionally go to the town market to buy some new things and come back to toss, life is very colorful.

However, just like other residents of Qingxie Town, Gu Xingzhai found that his eyes gradually couldn't take his eyes off him.

Even if he was embarrassed and wanted to stay away, that slender figure in a cheongsam would always appear in his mind inadvertently and linger. There is also the young man's squinted brows and eyes when he smiles, his slender arms that are white in the sun, and his focused and affectionate eyes when he stares at him-it is undeniable that Gu Xingzhai is happy about all of this.

In the past few years, he has traveled from south to north, and he has seen many beautiful women. The famous Jiangnan courtesan who was praised by wealthy businessmen even invited him to go on a painting boat, but no matter how beautiful his appearance or how sweet his singing voice, in Gu Xingzhai's opinion, these are nothing but nothing. Just passing by.

Lin Xiaodong is different from them.

The young man is presumptuous and bold, dares to challenge his authority, and is not shy to express his admiration. Being with him is like dancing on the edge of a knife, and there will always be endless fun. As a result, when Gu Xingzhai found out that he was actually a man, he was not at all displeased by being deceived and offended, but immediately thought that he could take this opportunity to tease him.

Of course, the result was that he not only lost a crushing defeat because of that tear, but was almost scared out of his head by the appearance of the young man slashing himself with a knife, and he never dared to think of a joke again.

Naturally, there are also advantages: he finally passed the hurdle in his heart and confirmed that Lin Xiaodong and himself were in love with each other.

Next, he spent the happiest time in his life in Qingxie Town.

Whenever Gu Xingzhai put his arms around the young man's waist, the thought of "why is it so thin" always popped up in his mind, as if it would break if he broke it. He willingly peeled the crabs for Lin Xiaodong, took him on a boat tour of the lake, and went to the market to buy together-although Lin Xiaodong was buying in front and he was carrying bags in the back, but just looking at the young man's back, he felt Sweet and sweet.