88

Chapter 88

It is no exaggeration to say that after Lin Xiaodong said this, Lin Pei stopped breathing for several seconds.

Lin Xiaodong thought he agreed without saying a word, so he lowered his head and took off his clothes. When Lin Pei reacted, the slender teenager was already naked/topless, wearing only a thin shorts, and got into his body. arms.

The boy's skin glowed white under the moonlight that penetrated outside the tree hole, and it felt smooth and soft like jelly to the touch. Lin Pei's big hand was rigidly wrapped around his waist, watching Lin Xiaodong with a kind of expression. The obediently attached posture curled up in his arms, leaned against his chest, raised his head, and asked with concern: "So? Do you feel better?"

...a little too much.

In this posture, Lin Pei could touch the tip of the boy's nose as soon as he lowered his head. Even if he wanted to touch those two soft and moist lips, it was not difficult.

The square-inch space in the tree hole is narrow and stuffed. Lin Pei lowered his eyes and stared at the person's smooth forehead, upturned nose bridge and fluttering eyelashes in the thin moonlight from top to bottom, sitting a little in the gradually warming atmosphere. Uneasy, the frequency of breathing gradually increased.

At this difficult moment, Lin Xiaodong pressed his cheek to his chest, and said in a slightly surprised tone, "Your heart is beating so fast."

Lin Pei's fingers suddenly tightened, and his nails were deeply embedded in the palm of his hand.

After a few seconds, the man exhaled a long breath as if patiently, and slowly let go.

A smirk came from his arms.

"Old man," Lin Xiaodong stretched out his arms and wrapped his arms around his neck, with a smile in his voice, "You've got me."

Lin Pei's voice was hoarse: "You..."

The boy was like a cat that stretched out lazily in the sun. He didn't care about Lin Pei's patience and mood at all. A reminder: "Don't think too much, I'm just warming you up."

Lin Pei took several deep breaths, closed his eyes, and barely calmed his breathing until ten minutes later.

"Don't move," he wrapped his arms around the waist of the person in his arms and warned him in a low voice, "Otherwise..."

"Otherwise what?"

The old god Lin Xiaodong is here, he doesn't believe what Lin Pei can do to himself now.

"Otherwise I'll spank you." Lin Pei said indifferently.

"...Damn, do you want your face!" Lin Xiaodong stiffened, remembering some painful memory, he immediately became obedient, nestled in the man's arms, not daring to move.

Lin Pei breathed a sigh of relief.

If he really did it, he really didn't know whether to punish Lin Xiaodong or punish himself.

As time passed, the chill of the night gradually spread from the forest.

Lin Pei remained awake until the early hours of the morning because of his vigilance and the faint pain in his body. Lin Xiaodong, who had a big heart in his arms, had already fallen asleep long ago, and half-dreamed and half-awake, he could still hear the young man muttering in a daze: "Two more peels... um, I have to eat..."

He listened for a while, and then he found out that Lin Xiaodong was talking about crabs.

This is thirsty.