78

Chapter 78

In the evening of the same day, Lin Qi and Lin Xiaodong got into Ye Shiyuan's car together.

Because of the presence of the guests, his uncle and aunt could not be too harsh on Lin Xiaodong. The aunt pretended to pull out a backpack that Lynch carried when he went to elementary school for an outing, and stuffed it into it symbolically. Got some clothes and snacks and fruit.

The woman also pretended to wipe her tears and told him to take good care of himself and his younger brother when he was there.

She said that it doesn't matter whether she can be selected or not, the key is to take good care of her body and look reluctant to leave her for a thousand miles, but Yu Guang has been paying attention to Ye Shiyuan's position at the door.

"Auntie, don't worry about this," Lin Xiaodong said with a smile, ignoring Lynch's suddenly widened eyes, and rubbing his head into a ball of straw, "I will definitely take good care of Lynch."

"You-" Lynch was about to jump when he noticed his father's eyes and held back.

Looking at this little devil's vicious eyes like a poisonous snake, Lin Xiaodong yawned, turned around and opened the car door on his own, climbed into the back seat and fell asleep.

Ye Shiyuan looked at this scene and shook his head helplessly.

This kid really has a big heart.

Of course, Lynch also wanted to sit in the back seat. The back seat is so spacious, and I don't know how long it will take to drive on the road. However, before he came out, his parents urged him to have a good relationship with Ye Shiyuan. This person was the number one person under Lin Pei's hands-somehow, he was sent out to be their driver. However, the opportunity is rare and must not be missed.

Therefore, he could only bite the bullet and sit in the co-pilot, with nothing to talk to along the way, and wanted to imitate the adult to please the other party.

But no matter how scheming Lynch is, he is still a fourteen-year-old child after all. What can he have in common with Ye Shiyuan, an adult in his thirties?

The man saw through Lynch's thoughts at a glance, and he didn't break it, just chatting one after another, and occasionally observing Lin Xiaodong, who was sleeping in the dark in the back seat, from the rearview mirror.

He wanted to chat with the child, but unfortunately, it seemed that the other party did not have the same idea.

Although the content of this selection was decided by Lin Pei, the suggestion was actually put forward by Ye Shiyuan. Since the attack, he has seen the changes in the head of the family. As a subordinate, it is impossible to say that he is not in a hurry, but on the other hand, the status of a subordinate also makes it impossible for him to enter Lin Pei's private domain. .

At first, he wanted to find a confidant mistress for Lin Pei, but none of the women he found could last for a month. In desperation, I can only settle for the next best thing, hoping to impress men with family affection - out of the sixteen children on the side, there will always be one that he can take a fancy to, right?

After driving for three hours, Lynch couldn't hold it any longer, and fell asleep by the window.

Ye Shiyuan was a little tired, so he parked his car beside the gas station and took out a cigarette from his pocket to get refreshed.

A voice came from behind: "What kind of person is Lin Pei?"

The man froze for a moment.

He turned around, looked at Lin Xiaodong who was leaning against the door, and laughed while holding a cigarette.