103

Chapter 103 The Son of the Fallen Evil God

"Calling... your name?"

The Holy Son seemed to be frightened and stupid, and when he heard the question of the evil god, he just repeated it stupidly.

The evil god is a little irritable, although he likes the little lamb obediently leaning on his arms, but it does not mean that he is trembling with fear like he is now.

"He's already dead." The evil god raised his chin, still in a familiar forced posture, but a little more subtle than before, "You're not afraid of me, but you are afraid of him?"

The blond young man shook his head slowly: "It's different."

"What's the difference?" The Evil God asked aggressively.

The Holy Son seems to have recovered at this moment. He quickly looked at the environment he was in. It was still the familiar dark abyss. The evil god held him on his lap, sitting high above the bones.

"Why do you just refuse to let me go?" The Holy Son bit his lower lip and asked, with a hint of puzzlement in his vigilant and stubborn expression, "People say that you haven't appeared on the mainland for thousands of years, why are you now again......?"

The Evil God chuckled lightly: "I was just too lazy to pay attention to those disputes, so I took the initiative to fall asleep."

The Holy Son stared at him coldly, obviously not believing the reason.

The evil god looked at the blond young man with regret as he wiped the blood from his cheek with the back of his hand. To be honest, the snow-white skin of the Holy Son was stained with bright red, and this beautiful picture of holy being smeared made him a little ready to move... But there is Duke Missy. In the past, the evil god could only temporarily suppress this thought in his heart.

While it's fun to watch the little lamb cry and scream for himself in bed, it's not the time yet.

"Since you don't want to kill me," said the Son, "let me go back."

This was indeed the idea of ​​the evil god, but he always felt that he was at a loss. Seeing the trace of the blond young man biting his lower lip out of fear, the evil god felt a heat in his heart, stretched out his fingers and twisted it heavily.

A slight tingling came from his lips, and the son turned his head, but his hands were locked behind his back because of the black mucus, and he couldn't move.

"You are really a stubborn child," the evil god sighed, "why are you unwilling to accept my power? I have already given it to you. The next time you face such a person, you just need to call my Name, you can easily kill him."

"My faith does not allow my hands to be stained with blood." The Son said firmly, "I will never kill anyone."

"So, your belief is to allow the weak to be bullied/bullyed by the strong, and the children who have not yet grown to die under the play of the nobles?" The evil god raised the corners of his lips playfully, "That's true, very bright and just. 'what."

The Son was silent.

Thinking of Duke Misey's dictation, he was of course angry, but the doctrine forced him to hold back, and even had to patiently enlighten the other party and help the tyrant... The Holy Son also felt very painful about this.

"The God of Light will punish you." He whispered.

The evil god laughed.

"How naive," he sighed, and suddenly grabbed the long blond hair of the Holy Son rudely, forcing him not to raise his head, "then look, these people, are they still waiting for punishment?"