73

Chapter 73 The Wife Disguised as a Woman

"Good!" "Good sword!"

At the door of the blacksmith shop, a young man excitedly held the long sword he just got, and danced like a tiger in his hand. He even went to the neighbor's house to find a piece of firewood, and split it in half on the spot, seeing the surrounding people applaud.

"Abo, your sword is too powerful!"

Although it was early spring, Xiao Liu was sweating profusely. He fondly touched the long sword with the engraved inscription in his hand, and was still thinking about when the senior brother would put a spell on the sword.

However, Abo from the blacksmith shop brought a bundle of cloth strips in the praises, helped him wrap the sword hilt a little bit, and said while wrapping it, "Back then, your senior brother's dagger and your master's iron rod were all in my hands. It's here. I don't take orders easily, your master and senior brothers dote on you, you have to repay them well."

Thinking of the deceased master, Xiao Liu's expression also became sad for a moment: "I know."

But the third child next to him seemed a little uneasy. He looked around and said actively, "Abo, we have already paid the deposit. How much is the next amount? We are leaving soon."

"So soon?" Abo from the blacksmith shop was stunned for a moment, but when he remembered their current situation, he felt a little bit worried, "It's better to leave early, and leave the capital, the place of right and wrong... Come, here, for you, a total of one One hundred and fifty bucks."

Xiao Liu took out the money bag from his arms, and was about to count the money and hand it over, when he suddenly heard a arrogant voice from the side: "I'll pay two hundred!"

He turned his head sharply and glared at the man angrily: "Which one are you? This sword is clearly pre-ordered by me!"

"It's been made a long time ago, but the money is not enough." The young man sneered, looked disdainful of him, turned his head to the blacksmith shop and said, "Hey, old man, you can't sell it for two hundred. Sell?"

Abo glanced at him calmly and lowered his eyes: "I'm sorry, this young master, the old man is a small business. This little craftsmanship is not worth two hundred dollars."

Saying that, he took the money from Xiao Liu's hand, and was about to hand out the sword wrapped in cloth, but the bodyguard behind the boy grabbed his hand, screaming in pain.

"You dare to hit someone?"

Xiao Liu was in a hurry, and his anger rushed to the top of his head in an instant, and he rushed over and picked up the collar of the young master.

But that son and brother brought more than one bodyguard. The third child supported Abo, who almost fell to the ground, and kicked away a man who wanted to attack Xiaoliu; No more fighting, and immediately came over to help his family support the scene.

The onlookers were so frightened that they exclaimed from time to time, and invariably retreated to an open space for them, but they were reluctant to leave because of the excitement, so they hid at the exit of the alley and poked their heads to watch the gods fight.

"Liu Liu, don't forget what Senior Brother Gu said last night!" Although the third child was also very angry, he was the eldest in the room after all, and he barely managed to retain a bit of reason, knowing that it would not be good for them if things got too big." Don't bother with such a person, let's go!"

"Let's go? Who told you to go!" The boy was pushed by Xiao Liu to squat, but he didn't hurt anything, but he felt humiliated, and he was so angry that he pointed at them and shouted, "You know my righteousness. Who is the father? A bunch of idiots who don't know what's wrong! My adoptive father is the famous general manager of Xie! If he dares to do something to me, then I will ask him to put you all into the big prison and ask him to beheaded in the autumn, and smashed in the eye. Blind and deaf old man, break his dog's legs!"