121

Chapter 121 The Disciple of Rebirth and Vengeance

"It's hard," Lin Xiaodong sat cross-legged on the bed and sighed, "This Xiao Nian is really hard to deal with."

Different from the gods in the previous world, the evil gods will still have emotions, but Xiao Nian is like a cold stone, and the emotions in the world have nothing to do with him.

If it was before his ruthless Dao accomplishment, Lin Xiaodong could still use Xiao Nian's pursuit of "dao" as a breakthrough to try to defeat the opponent in one fell swoop;

But today's Xiao Nian, who has gone through a catastrophe, is only half a step away from ascending, and can be called a real half-immortal body.

Even if he was shaken in the slightest, he would be struck to death by the thunder in the thunder calamity.

This is the most unbelievable thing. The disciple who he raised by himself, the Taoist couple who should be the closest in the world, was murdered by his own hands. Xiao Nian's ruthless Tao still has no flaws!

"Is the difficulty of your small world tasks still increasing?" Lin Xiaodong leaned against the window and asked the system, "I really want to ask the senior management of your headquarters, let him see for himself, how can people cover up? a rock?"

System: "This... I believe you can do it."

Lin Xiaodong pointed to his eyes that couldn't see anything: "Then you should solve this for me first."

The solution cannot be solved. The damage caused by the body of the demons to the host's body is irreversible. If the youth hadn't gone to Xiao Nian's door to learn how to suppress demonic energy when he was a teenager, he would definitely not wait for the magic circle to open. blind.

"You can try to use your spiritual sense to explore the way," the system suggested. "It doesn't matter if you can't see it."

Consciousness?

Lin Xiaodong remembered, as if the young man was like this at the beginning. Although he tried to suppress it with immortal techniques, as the demonic energy in his body increased day by day, his eyes had become blurred. In order not to worry the master, he began to exercise his consciousness, so he was never wronged by others.

Feeling the gloomy emotions lingering in his chest, Lin Xiaodong took a deep breath and mobilized his consciousness according to the method given in the information.

"...Is it really possible?"

This feeling is very strange, although he still closed his eyes, the furnishings in the entire room are clear, although there are only three colors of black, white and gray - even, he can penetrate the wall and see the empty room on the right. arrangement.

The young man's spiritual sense moved, thinking of Xiao Nian next door, and carefully probed the spiritual sense.

He knows that Xiao Nian rarely sleeps because men think it's a waste of time.

He is an ascetic who can't wait to spend every minute and every second of his cultivation. No matter whether it is cold winter or summer, he will practice swordsmanship on Hanfeng Mountain for three hours every day, and meditate for three hours at night.

But Xiao Nian was very indulgent towards his apprentice.

Even after the two have established a relationship, the man will accommodate his apprentice's desire to be lazy, go to bed with him, and listen to him ramble about some nutritious nonsense, just like all the loving partners in the world. .