123

Chapter 123 The Disciple of Rebirth and Vengeance

The courtyard was silent.

The blind young man bit his index finger and stood in front of Xiao Nian, his dark eyes were empty, the corners of his lips were slightly raised, and in his seemingly peaceful smile, there was a hint of provocation.

He can see that this person is now a copper pea that is not rotten and beaten, and is only one step away from the real four.

If you want to shake him, you have to make some sharp moves.

"You..." Sure enough, Xiao Nian grabbed his wrist, his voice hoarse.

coming!

Lin Xiaodong lifted his spirits and prepared to deal with it with all his attention. His consciousness was fixed on Xiao Nian's body, as long as the flow of spiritual energy in the man's meridians showed even the slightest stagnation, he would not hesitate to shoot again and use the magic energy to penetrate the opponent's throat!

"Don't eat your hands," Xiao Nian said, "it's dirty."

Lin Xiaodong: "..."

The smile on the face of the blind young man froze.

He stared blankly at Xiao Nian as he took his fingers from his mouth and handed him a handkerchief. The balloon in his mouth deflated suddenly.

"Master," he asked sincerely, and he didn't even care about respecting the teacher, "You...is there something wrong with you?"

A normal person will at least show some disappointment and anger when he finds out that his apprentice is trying to kill him again and again.

But Xiao Nian was still not angry, he just replied indifferently: "No."

He was silent for a few seconds. Just as Lin Xiaodong held his breath and waited for the next sentence, Xiao Nian changed the subject directly: "It seems that you are unsure today. If that's the case, then you don't have to practice swords, just rest."

Then, he turned around and went back to the room on his own.

The blind young man stood alone in the courtyard, holding the defective sword hilt, and suddenly lowered his head and laughed.

His expression slowly returned to calm.

But in the calm, there was a strong sense of despair.

There is nothing more hopeless than when you are full of hatred and bent on revenge, but the enemy stands in front of you, responds to all your provocations and temptations with a peaceful and tolerant attitude, and resolves them at will.

"Xiao Nian..."

With a trembling voice, the blind young man muttered the name, slumped down on the stone bench, and buried his head deeply in the palm of his hand.

He didn't want to do this either. Ri Riku sat on the Cold Maple Mountain, getting along with the enemies of the previous life day and night.

But he is not reconciled.

In this life, all the joy, joy and happiness came from his master; however, the endless pain, hatred and torment of being betrayed, imprisoned/ imprisoned in the magic circle were also brought to him by Xiao Nian.

inside the room.

Immortal Venerable White was leaning against the wall, covering his lips tightly with one hand, suppressing the coughing sound that was about to blurt out, but he couldn't control the trace of sweet liquid slowly flowing out from between his fingers.