36

Chapter 36 The Innocent Fool

The system feels that no matter how much it upgrades and iterates, it will probably never be able to understand the complex emotions and brain circuits of human beings.

"What do you mean?" It asked incredulously, "but Lu Xing clearly agreed to it-" Halfway through the sentence, the system stopped abruptly, and the system was quiet for a while, and asked: "So, he was lying to you before? "

"Yeah," Lin Xiaodong said, "obvious thing."

The system called up its screen recording and read it again, but I really didn't find anything obvious.

Could it be that all the humans it knows are masters of micro-expressions?

"The micro-expression is not enough," Lin Xiaodong smiled, "Lu Xing's words can be said to be impeccable. I found it from the unwilling expression on the man's face when he scolded the researcher. As he said himself, only It's only for one night, there's no need to take the risk of contradicting the boss and keep me, but the researcher still spoke up, which proves that my departure is likely to be more than one night."

Also, he thought, when Lu Xing looked at him just now, the young man's expression shook.

Although only for a moment.

But at that moment, when he heard himself say "trust him", Lu Xing was indeed touched by this sentence.

System: "Then he's not just an actor, he's also a liar and scum."

Anyone with a little conscience would not have the heart to leave Lin Xiaodong alone in this place surrounded by wolves and leopards, not to mention Lu promised to take him back before he woke up.

"I want to know now what kind of excuse he will find to leave later." Lin Xiaodong said lazily.

It just so happened that he was tired of the castle, and Lu Xing helped him open the new map just to his liking.

However, in the end, the little mermaid only got a murmur of "I'm sorry".

After the banquet, Lu Xing looked at the backs of the attendants who took Yun Duo away, the panic on the little mermaid's face, and the disbelief and heartbreak after being betrayed, and watched them go all the way calmly.

He stood there for a long time before turning away silently.

Lin Xiaodong was taken into an empty hall.

He looked up and saw at a glance the huge decorative wall nearly ten meters high and thirty meters wide.

The wall is made of white jade, and the decorations on it are hundreds of mermaids with their eyes closed and their faces pale and stiff. They refused to sing for the nobles when they were alive, and after they died, they were made into specimens and stayed here forever.

It is both an insult and an outrage.

The little mermaid stared at them blankly, tears falling from her eyes.

"If you're not obedient, these mermaids will be your fate in the future." The old king's hoarse voice came from behind him. With the help of his attendants, he walked towards this side step by step with a scepter, "I advise you to do better. Don't be too delusional, Lu Xing has already given you to me."

But the little mermaid just wiped away her tears and stared at him fiercely, pursing her lips and saying nothing.

"It's so beautiful." As expected of father and son, they are in the same line in terms of idiocy. The old king stared at his young and fair face in a trance, stretched out his hand with a greedy mood, and wanted to touch Lin Xiaodong, but was blocked by the shield again.