111

Chapter 111 The Son of the Fallen Evil God

Come on, Gu, you are very patient.

Hearing this threat, Lin Xiaodong's inner eyes almost rolled to the sky.

But the Holy Son still maintained a humble smile on the surface, and said slowly: "I believe, my God, you would not do such a thing."

"Why?" The Evil God lowered his eyes and asked.

"Because you are the god I believe in, not the bloodthirsty beast in the abyss," the white-haired young man picked up the cold and pale face of the evil god, gently placed a kiss on his thin dry lips, and watched The evil god's eyes are affectionate and swaying, "You have a heart that is more compassionate than anyone I have ever seen, a wise mind, and the most daunting divine might."

This series of rainbow farts smashed down, and the evil god's face immediately relieved a lot.

"I heard that you were a bard or a famous one before you were chosen as the Holy Son?" He looked at the white-haired youth with a half-smile, and suddenly a white bone appeared in his free hand. The harp made, "That's just right, the atmosphere here is good, just use this to play a tune for me."

Lin Xiaodong's body froze.

After all, although he can play the guitar, he can't harp!

"My God, I haven't practiced the piano for a long time," the white-haired young man pursed his lips, showing an embarrassed look, and lowered his head in a low voice, "I'm afraid I play the wrong tone and offend you..."

"No offense." The evil god raised the corners of his lips, as if he could see through his embarrassment, but there was a hint of exploration in his eyes.

It's still playable! ?

Lin Xiaodong had no choice but to ask the system for help: "Tong, can I exchange a harp skill?"

System: "Wait, I'll take a look first..."

But before the system finished speaking, the evil god suddenly straightened up, stared at him sharply and asked, "Who are you talking to?"

Lin Xiaodong was stunned.

Hell, can he really hear it!

The system was so frightened that it disconnected for a second, and it was estimated that it would not appear again for a while. Facing the evil god's piercing gaze, Lin Xiaodong had to bite the bullet and desperately tried to find an excuse to make up for it: "That, it, it's actually..."

"Captain, there is no one on the second floor!"

Fortunately, at this time, the voice of the Knights came from the entrance of the stairs next to him. The evil god made an unhappy "tsk", leaned down, bit his lower lip punitively, and pressed his thumb to the middle of the young man's collarbone, rubbing it deliberately. Pinch.

He stared at the holy son who was begging to himself, and at the last moment of the arrival of the knights, he finally let go of the other party mercifully, resealed the depraved breath of Lin Xiaodong, and left a sentence "I'll see you later" disappeared into the room.

Lin Xiaodong took a deep breath.

He wiped the cold sweat from his head, and was about to turn his head to look for them, when he saw a row of "bacon" grilled by fire on the wall behind him, and he almost slammed it over-

Good guy, it turns out that this is the "good atmosphere" that the unlucky god just said!

The sound he made in the house quickly attracted the attention of the knights. Ike was overjoyed after seeing the missing saint, but it was too late to be happy. He and the knights behind him were also shocked by the row of "bacon". Frightened, he took a half step back.