41

Chapter 41 The Innocent Fool

Lin Xiaodong had only returned to the starship for less than half a day, when a piece of exciting news came from the central star.

--Lu Xing killed all the 104 nobles who protested in front of the palace.

According to the only surviving Count Lian, the janitorial guards were ordered by this madman to shoot people when they saw them. also died there.

The man's eyes were red, and he told the reporter who came to interview him in pain that he would definitely avenge his sister and let Lu Xing pay his debts with blood!

"What... what are these nobles doing? There is a feud at this time?" Even the adjutant couldn't understand Lu Xing's brain circuit, "Are they dying?"

Gu Xi silently looked at the central star marked on the star map. As the host of the female worm, of course he could sense the brain worm in Lu Xingnao who was excited by the bloody killing and wanton release. The average person is much stronger, and he can't manipulate it casually.

"Don't worry about them," Gu Xi said, "although this group of selfish guys will perish themselves sooner or later, but before they drag innocent people to hell together, we must do it first."

He gave Lu Xing a week to think about it.

Either hand over the control of the Star Destroyer Cannon and abdicate voluntarily, or wait for the army to be forced to step down. Gu Xi believed that any normal person knew how to choose, but Lu Xing, he couldn't see through it from the beginning, so he decided to remain vigilant and wait and see for the time being.

When they returned to the room, the little mermaid was sitting beside the porthole of the starship, staring at the sea of ​​stars outside the window.

Gu Xi's heart moved, and he walked beside him.

If he remembered correctly, in a few days, it would be Valentine's Day.

The man's eyes deliberately stayed on the rose earring on Lin Xiaodong's earlobe for a moment, then forced himself to look away, and said lightly, "When this matter is over, I have a gift for you. "

"Huh?" Lin Xiaodong turned his head with interest, "What is it?"

"Secret."

The little mermaid pouted unhappily: "Che, it's mysterious."

Gu Xi smiled and sat down beside him: "Tell me about what happened during this time."

Lin Xiaodong glanced at him sideways: "It's okay, but are you sure you won't be angry?"

"I'm that kind of person?"

I think so.

With a skeptical attitude, Lin Xiaodong thought about his words, and briefly talked about Lu Xing's invitation to him on Xingwang, taking him to visit the rose garden, and then going to the palace to attend the dinner. Of course, a lot of details that he felt were unnecessary were omitted in the middle.

The result is......

"I'm not angry," Gu Xi repeated blankly, sitting on the seat, folded his arms, "really not."

The little mermaid grabbed his shoulders and stared at him with wide eyes for a long time. The man's expression was stiff, and he didn't even move his eyebrows, but he kept insisting that "I'm not angry."

"Tsk tsk tsk," Lin Xiaodong sighed in his heart, "Jealous men are scary."

He hadn't said that Lu Xing had combed his hair. Gu Xi had to know that, then the whole nuclear bomb could not explode in situ.