22

Chapter 22 The Self-Deceiving Liar

They strolled around the ancient city for two days.

Gu Xi can see that Lin Xiaodong really likes this place.

The scenery is beautiful, the air is pleasant, and there is a small bridge and flowing water when you go out, away from the hustle and bustle of the metropolis, especially in the early morning when there are few tourists, the sun shines on the ground, the hazy mist reflects/shows colorful rays of light, and the tender green seedlings on the terraces follow The wind is swaying, and it is a dreamlike scenery like a fairyland on earth.

"If you like it, we'll buy a house here and come to live often when we have time in the future," he suggested.

Lin Xiaodong smiled and refused, "Then there is no need to spend this money."

"why?"

The young man thought about it and said, "Probably because there are places where only one visit in a lifetime is enough."

After a good day's recuperation, the group set off to visit the local waterfalls and caves. Lin Xiamian was obviously very annoyed by the fact that he slept until early in the morning, and this annoyance reached its peak when he saw Gu Xi and Lin Xiaodong come out of the same room the next day.

Because Lin Xiaodong put his luggage in his room last night, when the young man went downstairs to eat, Gu Xi took the initiative to ask Ying, took the room card and went to Lin Xiamian's house to help him get his things back.

Lin Xiamian looked coldly at the man packing his backpack in the room, and then looked around, as if looking for something left, and suddenly asked, "Are you very proud now?"

Gu Xi retracted his gaze.

The man glanced at him lightly, but did not answer.

"I know even if you don't tell me," Lin Xiamian speculated viciously at him, "you must think so. But the surname is Gu, I tell you, as long as I live one day in this life, I will never give up, and neither will you. Know how soft-hearted my brother is, right? No matter what, I am his own younger brother, and we are connected by blood, and anyone can be killed!"

"No one wants to cut you off," Gu Xi said indifferently, "but it is precisely because you are brothers, so Lin Xiamian, you have no chance with him in this life, I advise you to die as soon as possible. "

in his words.

The blood relationship was indeed Lin Xiamian's reliance, but it was also his biggest weakness.

The young man's face immediately turned ugly.

He stared at Gu Xi's profile, his eyes filled with viscous and gloomy malice: "What about my brother? My attachment to my brother will not be less than yours, we have survived the most difficult part together. Days, Gu Xi, what are you?"

Just as he was talking, there was a sudden noise from the door.

The two suddenly turned their heads.

Lin Xiaodong appeared at the door at an unknown time.

He looked at them blankly, the breakfast bag in his hand falling to the ground.

An egg rolled to Lin Xiamian's feet.

His cheeks lost all the color at a speed visible to the naked eye.

System: "You've acted a hundred million fakes."

Lin Xiaodong: "Bullshit, I'm an actor, didn't you see that this kid was scared to death?"

After an unknown amount of time, Lin Xiamian said with a trembling voice, "Brother, I..."