114

Chapter 114 The Son of the Fallen Evil God

Although most of the nobles did not care, this did not prevent the legend of the vengeful angel from spreading rapidly in the capital.

Children sang songs, collected feathers dropped by crows, made simple bows and arrows with bamboo strips, and played role-playing games with their friends in the streets and alleys. Although he was quickly stopped by the adults in the family, as the bard spread the song out of the capital, more and more people under the high-pressure rule of the church began to believe in the existence of this "Angel of Vengeance".

Legend has it that he was an envoy sent by the God of Light, holding the bow of judgment and looking at him wherever he went;

Legend has it that he has an unparalleled handsome face, not only has a pair of eyes as bright as stars, but even his hair is as flawless as frost and snow.

According to legend, he is three meters tall, can shoot/pierce boulders with one arrow, and possesses the divine power that overwhelms mountains and seas;

legend......

"Stop it, stop it," Lin Xiaodong reluctantly looked at Ike, who was enthusiastically reporting the situation of the public opinion to him, and sighed, "Why is it getting more and more outrageous? Although I ask you to win the support of the commoners, But I didn't let you make up stories."

"Legends have to be exaggerated before people believe them," Ike, who grew up among the commoners, accepted it well, and he even thought it could be more exaggerated, "but I heard that some nobles living near Xicheng District We have also strengthened the alert in the manor, Your Highness, please be careful when you move."

Lin Xiaodong nodded: "I know."

He stopped wiping his hands, adjusted his bow/crossbow aiming at the sun in the sky, and the corners of his lips widened slightly: "Before, it was all petty troubles, while those nobles haven't treated us like us. One thing, I'll act tonight."

In the middle of the night, everything is quiet.

After taking a bath, Count Philip put on a dark red bathrobe and yawned back to the bedroom.

The servant wiped his hair respectfully, and another was cutting the freshly grilled steak into pieces, feeding it into the man's mouth with a fork, and even after eating, there was a special person serving him. Handkerchief wiped the sauce from the corners of his mouth.

From start to finish, he just had to move his mouth.

And after enjoying the supper, Count Philip's bed already had a little boy who was sent with his hands and feet bound. He struggled desperately, glaring at the undressed man beside the bed with his big black-haired eyes. The young man made the other party laugh excitedly: "Not bad! This time the goods are good!"

He likes this kind of temperamental little boy, so it's fun to play!

Count Philip ordered all the servants to leave, and also extinguished the candles in the bedroom, and the room suddenly became dark.

But the moonlight was very bright tonight. Count Philip picked a whip, threw it loudly into the air twice as the boy's eyes changed from anger to panic, and walked towards the big bed with satisfaction.

Outside, the servant who heard the movement sighed.

It seems that the earl is in good spirits tonight, and I don't know if the child can survive until tomorrow.

But on the big bed in the house, the little boy who was screaming "woowoowoo" suddenly stopped struggling.

Count Philip was a little dissatisfied, and just wanted to whip a few whips to make the kid move, when he suddenly felt a cold night wind whistling behind him, as if the window had been blown open by the wind. He turned his head subconsciously, but saw long white hair fluttering in the wind under the moonlight, and those pitch-black eyes that were as bright as stars.