105

Chapter 105 The Son of the Fallen Evil God

Lin Xiaodong had a dream.

In the dream, he was pregnant with the child of the God of Light. Under the careful care of the church, his belly became rounder day by day, and even his chest became softer and softer. He could only wear the softest white pajamas every day and lie on the bed. He sang a lullaby for the Holy Spirit, and because he missed the other father of the child, he recited the "Bright Book of Light" over and over again, hoping to receive the mercy of the God of Light again.

And just one night, the God of Light was moved by his persistent perseverance and unyielding faith, and came to him again.

"You did a good job," the white-robed man who couldn't see his face and looked like a large ball of light from a distance whispered, "In the future, when our child is born, he will become the belief of the people, and the light religion is the greatest leader."

The god kissed his stomach, his movements were gentle and meticulous, and he was moved to tears when he received this honor...

Fart!

Lin Xiaodong woke up from the nightmare in a cold sweat.

Then he found out in despair that it wasn't a nightmare.

"His Royal Highness the Holy Son is awake!" Immediately, a group of people crowded around, chattering in the air, making Lin Xiaodong, who had just woken up from a deep sleep, dizzy.

"Go back! Don't hurt the Holy Spirit!"

The old voice of the Pope came from the rear, and all the servants were silent, and they all made way for the Pope.

"Son, how do you feel?" The Pope took Lin Xiaodong's hand with concern, "Are you feeling unwell?"

"With the blessing of the God of Light, I'm all right." He just wanted to kill a little.

The blond young man lying on the bed smiled at him with a pale face. Seeing this, the Pope could not help frowning deeply: "This is not good, your face looks too bad, if the mother is so weak, it will have an impact on the Holy Spirit. "

Hearing this, Lin Xiaodong couldn't wait to jump up on the spot and give this old man a brain break.

You are the mother body, and your whole family is the mother body!

However, now the Pope can no longer see Lin Xiaodong. His eyes are full of hope that he must ensure the safe birth of this Holy Spirit. With this achievement, there is no doubt that he will become the greatest Pope in the millennium, and will be loved by future generations. Praise - as long as he thinks of such a scene, the Pope's face can't help showing a satisfied smile, and even his suspicions about Lin Xiaodong are mostly dispelled.

"Although the church is sacred and immaculate, it is not a good place to recuperate." He thought for a while and made up his mind, "Well, there is a Raphael Cathedral on the outskirts of the capital city, where the scenery is beautiful and the air is fresh, which is very suitable for The Holy Spirit was born here."

Lin Xiaodong's face stiffened: "...Thank you, Your Majesty the Pope."

Although he has always wanted to leave this suffocating and disciplined ghost place, but now he finally got his wish, why is he not happy at all?

The Pope's abacus is very good. Now people all over the continent know that the Son of Lin was favored by the God of Light and received the honor of helping the Holy Spirit to be born. Although he is the Pope, he must obey the will of the God of Light. Let Lynn go to Raphael Church for recuperation. First, he can show his care for the Holy Spirit and his loyalty to the God of Light. Second, let Lynn stay away from the center of power when the limelight is in full swing. The big deal is that after the Holy Spirit is born, take advantage of him. He was also brought up by his side as an heir and cultivated, which would not only not shake his status, but also add to the icing on the cake.