14

Chapter 14 The Self-Deceiving Liar

The atmosphere of a meal was so strange that it was almost unbearable.

After the end, Brother Long found Lin Xiaodong secretly, frowned and asked, "Xiaodong, you and your younger brother, what's the matter with this guy named Gu? Wasn't he coerced?"

"No," the young man shook his head, but sighed softly, "Brother Long, don't think too much, I volunteered to be with Gu Xi."

Brother Long stared at him suspiciously.

"Xiao Dong," as expected, he said on his own initiative, "Meng Jinlong, like Gu Xi, can't really compare to a big guy like me, but I've been in the society for so many years, and I don't say anything else. Who is worse. If you have something to say, just say it, we brothers will always be your backing!"

The other yellow hairs also nodded.

"Okay," Lin Xiaodong pursed his lips and said softly, "Actually... the person Gu Xi really likes is my younger brother, Lin Xiamian."

Brother Long sucked in a breath of cold air, and then burst into anger: "Then why is he still okay to provoke you!?"

"Because I love him." Lin Xiaodong said.

Brother Long: "..."

"Wait," he said while rubbing his temples, his complex expression was exactly the same as Lin Xiaodong, who had just learned about the plot, "You let me slow down. So the current situation is, you like Gu Xi, but Gu Xi likes your brother, you Brother," he recalled seeing Lin Xiamian saddling Lin Xiaodong at the dinner table, and said sternly, "Your brother is too attached to you again, is that so?"

Lin Xiaodong nodded.

The young man lowered his eyes, let out a long sigh, and said sadly, "I know, I'm no better than Xia Mian. I..."

"It's not!"

Lin Xiamian, who overheard here, finally couldn't bear it anymore. He stood up abruptly and interrupted Lin Xiaodong loudly: "Brother, you are the best!"

With that said, he strode to Lin Xiaodong's side, grabbed his wrist, and pleaded again: "Come home with me, brother, please," he choked, "I really can't live without you... ..."

Lin Xiaodong's expression seemed a little shaken.

He sighed and held Lin Xiamian's hand instead, with tears of guilt flashing in his eyes: "I'm sorry, Xia Mian, it's all my brother's fault, this time has left you suffering alone. I really need some time to calm down. , Gu Xi's love is you, if you promise him, I will take the initiative to withdraw to fulfill you."

Lin Xiamian's lips moved.

He wanted to say who loves the bird with the surname Gu, but then he thought that if he and Gu Xi were together, he could make his brother give up, wouldn't it be good?

So he just lowered his head and clenched Lin Xiaodong's hand.

No answer, no objection.

Brother Long and the yellow-haired people under his hands were stunned, their teeth were sore and their legs weak.

I don't understand, but I'm shocked.jpg

Also faced with life, ah no, there is another system that is confused by Tongsheng.

It asked in a puzzled tone: "Why did you promise Lin Xiamian to go home again? Didn't you want to?"

"It used to be before, and now is now," Lin Xiaodong said, "I can live wherever I want. If the Gu family is not happy, I will change my mood. Is there something wrong?"