6

Chapter 6 The Self-Deceiving Liar

Lin Xiamian is back.

The news spread throughout Wanxiao in just half a day.

Colleagues were both envious and jealous of this lucky guy who was favored by Gu Xi. Some people bet that he would fall out of favor within a month, and some people thought that he was a good man and pretended to be famous.

But no one believed that Gu Xi would really be with Lin Xiamian.

"Talking about yourself as a student every day," a Wanxiao waiter and colleagues stood in the corridor, smearing lipstick on the mirror on the wall, and said strangely, "A serious student would come to a place like this?"

"You don't understand," the other person shook his head, raised a finger with Barbie's pink nail polish, and said meaningfully, "Rich people nowadays like that feeling with a little bit of taboo, wait for Lin Xia Mian has graduated, and in the eyes of President Gu, he probably won't even be a fart."

"That's not..." The waiter wanted to say more, but suddenly closed his mouth.

The parties they mentioned leaned against the corner with their heads tilted, looking at them with interest.

"Continue," Lin Xiaodong raised his eyebrows, "I also want to hear the whole process of how I was 'abandoned' by Gu Xi and put into the cold palace, why don't you talk about it?"

The two looked at each other, a little embarrassed.

But Lin Xiamian is usually a softie, so he didn't have the courage to complain about the male waiter. He suppressed the inexplicable sense of disobedience and mocked: "We're right. Lin Xiamian, last time President Gu came here. I don't seem to have you at the time, right? Did you enjoy writing your homework?"

"Happy, of course." Lin Xiaodong slowly approached with a smile, until the tip of his nose almost touched the other's face, "There are fruits, air conditioners and sofas, and some people's jealous eyes have turned green, why not happy?"

The male waiter involuntarily took a half step back, his voice suddenly high, and his voice was so thin that Lin Xiaodong's scalp tingled:

"What are you doing, Lin Xiamian, you took the wrong medicine today? Want to fight?"

Lin Xiaodong's gaze moved down, and at a glance, he saw the sexy/sexy fishnet lingerie/clothes he was wearing under his white shirt.

He sighed inwardly, no wonder everyone said that there are only two kinds of people in Wanxiao.

Women, and 0.

"I won't hit you," he looked at him with a sympathetic look, "work hard, and try to find a good family to marry you as soon as possible."

Male waiter: "..."

Lin Xiamian really took the wrong medicine today!

After spending a night doing nothing in Wanxiao, Lin Xiaodong suddenly began to understand why Lin Xiamian felt that working here was no big deal—

Because of Gu Xi's orders, he really basically doesn't have to do anything.

Just pour wine for those big bosses occasionally and say a few words of flattery.

Lin Xiaodong was very familiar with this, but he didn't expect to receive countless shocked looks from his peers after leaving the box, which made him even more curious about what Lin Xiamian was in when he was working here.

The peaceful life just went by for a few days.

At the weekend, Lin Xiamian told him that he had been successfully selected for the provincial competition team and was about to go to the national competition.