117. End

Chapter 117 The Son of the Fallen Evil God (End)

"My God..."

Curled up in the arms of the gods, the white-haired young man's eyes were tightly closed, and the burned body was bleeding profusely, but even in the state of being seriously injured and dying, the expression on his face was full of joy and satisfaction.

"You are finally willing to respond to me," he coughed piercingly, and said to the evil spirit in a faint voice, "I thought..."

"Why?" After a torch burned all the nobles present to slag, the evil spirit's inner anger still could not be quelled, "You almost died!"

Thinking of the scene at that time, even the Heretic God couldn't help but be afraid for a while - just a little bit, even he couldn't save Lin Xiaodong, who was completely burned by the holy fire.

Looking at the smile on the corner of the Holy Son's lips, the gods only felt that there was nowhere to vent their anger, but in addition to anger, they were more distressed and helpless.

He knew that the youth's extreme approach was just to see himself. The Evil God thought that his obsession would dissipate over time, so over the years, he consciously did not pay attention to Lin Xiaodong's daily life, and even though he heard countless calls, he never responded.

Gradually, the frequency of the youth praying to himself also began to decrease, from once a day before, to once every two or three days, and then once a week later... Beneath the abyss, the evil god closed his eyes, just like the thousands of times before. For a hundred years, the silent companionship with the darkness.

But who would have thought that Lin Xiaodong would play a big game for him just by being inattentive!

The Evil God hugged the man in his arms tightly and returned to the abyss. He looked at the ferocious wound on the young man's wing that was pierced by nails, and suddenly felt a little regretful. He should have burned the Guangming Church directly.

His fingers brushed the position of the wound, and under the nourishment of the rich dark power, the wound soon began to heal. The young man who was in a semi-conscious state gradually regained consciousness, his slightly curled white eyelashes fluttered and lifted up, those beautiful obsidian-like eyes stared at the evil god who was healing him without blinking, with a calm appearance. There seems to be a thousand words to say.

"No matter what you want to say, shut up for me now." The evil god said coldly in a tone that was almost rude, "I don't want to hear your voice now."

He was obviously pissed off by Lin Xiaodong. The distress on the young man's face when he didn't recover just now disappeared in the blink of an eye, replaced by suppressed anger and a stiff tone.

"Okay, my god."

The white-haired young man pursed his lips and smiled, and his posture in the arms of the gods was as well-behaved as a little sheep that had just been slaughtered.

It was this attitude that made the evil gods both love and hate.

"It seems that I was too indulgent to you before." He felt a little frustrated when he punched cotton, but the evil spirit had already made up his mind to teach Lin Xiaodong a lesson this time, so he forced himself to ignore the docile young man. With a cold face, he continued, "I spoil you so much that you don't know what rules are. Your body was shaped by me with divine power. It doesn't belong to you, understand?"

"......clear."

The Evil God sneered, suddenly opened his palm, and vacantly folded it around the neck of the Holy Son.