30

Chapter 30 The Innocent Fool

Lin Xiaodong's eyes widened in surprise, and he was stunned for a while before he realized: "No way, Lulu is Lu Jing? The eldest princess of the empire married your adjutant?"

Gu Xi nodded: "They had been in love for a long time before the marriage contract was made, which is why the royal family removed her from the family tree and announced that the eldest princess had passed away."

"If you say that, doesn't it mean that Xu Feng robbed your wife?" The little mermaid couldn't help laughing, because the laugh was too arrogant, and finally Gu Xi couldn't bear it anymore, pinched him by the waist and pressed the person on the sofa superior.

"Stop laughing." The man looked down at him condescendingly and said solemnly, "There is only one person I love."

Lin Xiaodong: "Hahahaha help, what should I do, you feel more funny when you say that, hahaha!"

Gu Xi: "..."

But laugh after laugh, the business still has to be said. Gu Xi calmly told Lin Xiaodong his decision--

Just tomorrow, he is ready to send troops.

A devastating weapon like the Star Destroyer, he had to get it no matter what.

"The only person I can't let go of right now is you," he whispered, "What if Lu Xing is not here and he brings people in forcibly like he did today?"

"Can't the military compound be under martial law?" Lin Xiaodong reacted as soon as he finished speaking. Even if martial law is true, there are still so many family members living here, and there is no way to completely prevent them from communicating with the outside world, and if there is no good one For reasons, even if Gu Xi was a lieutenant general, he couldn't offend the families of so many officers at once.

"There are many people here, and that's what I'm afraid of." Gu Xi affirmed his idea, "So I want to send you somewhere else, but I don't know if you'll be willing to-"

"I would."

Lin Xiaodong said without hesitation.

Because this is the home of many high-ranking generals, the military compound is restricted from entering and exiting, and every time you go out, you must strictly search your body to prevent anyone from going out with information. Lin Xiaodong wandered around for a few days, and found that not to mention how conspicuous one of his mermaids is here, even if it is an ordinary person, it is impossible to sneak out to collect a good person card without telling Gu Xi.

"Why didn't I find out that you were so active in completing the task before?" the system wondered.

"The main thing is it's too boring," Lin Xiaodong said. "In the last world at least I still had a job and I could go out every day. Now I stay at home for a long time every day without thinking, and I'm almost turning into a goldfish."

"I don't have any requirements for where I live, as long as there is a bathtub." He hugged the pillow and said to Gu Xi with an obedient expression, "Don't worry, I will make a video for you every day." As for whether it is a video at home, Then there is no guarantee.

But at the same time, Lin Xiaodong also asked the system in his heart: "What exactly is a brain worm? What is a female worm? I see different opinions on the Star Online, and there is still no unified view."

The system explained: "As the name suggests, cerebral worms are nano-scale transparent worms that use parasitic relationships as their main way of survival. They have extremely strong reproductive capacity. The mother worm can produce tens of thousands of pups a day, and the cerebral worm can absorb the host's Spiritual power feeds back to the female worm through the spiritual link, and continues to strengthen the strength of the entire race, until the host's life center completely collapses, they will continue to look for the next target."