134

Chapter 134 The Infirm and Powerful Minister

After Lin Xiaodong cleaned up the people around the little emperor, the other party was obviously a lot more peaceful.

At least, he won't make any small moves on the surface. When he was in court, the little emperor also gave priority to Lin Xiaodong's opinion. When asked about his thoughts, he would only answer "Mr. All Listen", like a puppet doll with no thought.

This scene was watched by the old officials and hated in their hearts. If his eyes could turn into knives, then Lin Xiaodong, who was standing at the front, should have been stabbed into a sieve long ago.

In a flash, the new year came.

According to the custom of the Jing Dynasty, a family banquet will be held in the palace on New Year's Eve, but the little emperor is only thirteen years old now, not to mention marrying a wife and concubine, and even he is still a child. The only people who can spend the New Year with him are probably the maids and eunuchs in the palace.

So, adhering to the nature of a child, he left Lin Xiaodong alone after a certain sex meeting, and asked in a half-expectation, half-perturbed tone: "Sir, on New Year's Eve this year, can you talk to me? Are you going to dinner together?"

Of course Lin Xiaodong didn't want to.

The rules in the palace are big, and all kinds of Manchu and Han banquets will be cold when the people below check them out.

But seeing the look of the young man after Mian Mi, although he knew that it was mostly fake, Lin Xiaodong swallowed his words silently, and his heart softened.

"Okay," he said reluctantly, "I will be there on time for the banquet."

Seeing that Lin Dongqing agreed, the little emperor was also very surprised.

But he soon raised a bright smile, jumped off the dragon chair three times amidst the exclamations of the eunuch next to him, came to the man, grabbed his sleeve and said, "Sir, let's agree Now! What kind of dishes do you like to eat? I will now tell the royal chef to learn!"

Lin Xiaodong lowered his eyes and looked at the clear eyes of the young man.

The little emperor's words were full of joyful emotions, like a simple and unscrupulous thirteen-year-old boy.

Does Lin Xiaodong believe it?

He believes there is a ghost.

The young man calmly stretched out his hand to help the little emperor put the crooked crown on his head upright, and his cold and pale fingertips brushed the young man's cheek. Such an intimate and abnormal behavior caused him to stiffen slightly.

"Your Majesty, you are no longer a child," the young man said in a low voice, his dark eyes seemed to see through what the young man was thinking, "Fortunately, the court meeting is over, and only the minister in the hall sees it, otherwise..."

The little emperor wondered, what does it mean that only one person sees it? Aren't there so many eunuchs and palace maids nearby?

But he quickly reacted, his face turned pale: "First, sir, if you want to punish me, punish me, they are all-"

"Is it innocent?" Lin Xiaodong gave a low smile, "Your Majesty is still young, how could you say such innocent words as an emperor? Besides, you are the monarch of a country, and you are a minister, how could you possibly punish you? Woolen cloth."

The implication is that only those eunuchs and palace maids can be used for surgery.

After hearing Lin Dongqing's first sentence, all the eunuchs and palace maids in the hall had already knelt down, and those who were not mentally able to bear were already crying with fright, but they didn't dare to beg for mercy at all, they could only endure it with their mouths covered. Fear, lying on the ground shivering.