43

Chapter 43 The Innocent Fool

The original Lin Xiaodong was full of anticipation, but after hearing that the system said that it was just an update of the world background database, he immediately lost all interest, and with a disappointed "Oh", he didn't write any more.

"There's still half an hour," the little mermaid raised her head and said to Gu Xi, "Let's go?"

"it is good."

As Gu Xi said, he suddenly leaned down. Lin Xiaodong thought he was going to kiss himself, so he hurriedly refused: "I can't now, I'm going to sing soon, I have to protect my throat."

But in fact, Gu Xi just lowered his head and gently blew the broken hair off his shoulders.

Other than that, nothing was done.

"What are you thinking?" A smile appeared in the man's eyes. He reached out and scratched Lin Xiaodong's nose, picked him up from the bathtub, wiped his tail, and coaxed him for a long time before he put the stinky little boy on his back. Mermaid coax good.

Their live broadcast this time is still in the form of no video, because Lin Xiaodong himself does not want to be in the limelight, and Gu Xi does not want to expose his treasured treasure to the eyes of the entire interstellar people.

However, in order to maximize the effect of relieving people's anxiety, Gu Xi still gave a speech at the beginning.

During this period, Lin Xiaodong stood beside him.

Since the adjutant serving as the temporary director announced the launch of the broadcast, the little mermaid's big silver tail instantly attracted the attention of nearly ten million barrages.

"Mermaid! For the first time in my life I have seen a living mermaid!"

"God, he's so cute and beautiful, he's my favorite teenager!"

"I declare that these are the clearest and brightest eyes I have ever seen in my life, as clean as a baby."

"I don't understand, why those royal perverts can't bear to do it with such a face? Are they still human?"

"He's the only one left in the entire mermaid clan...he is truly the last mermaid in the world."

"A civilization, the last orphan of a thousand-year-old race, this sense of pain and loneliness makes people want to cry."

"He looked at the camera! Baby mom really loves you so much..."

I don't know what I saw, the little mermaid tilted his head and showed a shallow smile at the camera.

Immediately triggered a frenzied swipe of the barrage.

But in these barrages, there are also a lot of unintelligible garbled characters, abuse and curses filled with vicious wording, and statements that deliberately lead to war.

Some of these were sailors hired by the Earl to make trouble, and some were sociopaths who were completely disappointed with life and the whole world because of the influence of the brain bug.

However, Gu Xi had already considered this situation in advance, and he specially arranged a whole information force to block and deal with these barrages to ensure the smooth progress of the live broadcast.

Among them, the information force also conducted a detailed investigation on the addresses and information of those who attacked Lin Xiaodong the most.

Gu Xi's speech was very brief, with three main points:

First, the empire is not what it once was. The prince kills the king and kills the father.

Second, the military is the military of the people, and it will definitely fight to the end to defend the interests of the people;