106

Chapter 106 The Son of the Fallen Evil God

Life on the outskirts of the capital was not as peaceful as Captain Ike imagined.

It's not that there are any evil/cultivators who are not afraid of death who dare to attack the Son of God. Usually, suspicious people who appear outside the church can't even see the Son of the Son, and they will be dealt with by the knights under his command.

What really made him feel helpless was actually the Holy Son Lynn himself.

"vomit--"

Passing by the Holy Son's room, I heard the familiar sound of vomiting again, and Ike felt inexplicably heartbroken. He stood at the door, hesitating for a while whether to go up to greet him or pretend he didn't hear him, turn around and leave, but finally walked up and knocked on the door lightly:

"His Royal Highness, are you okay?"

After a short silence, a weak voice came from the room: "It's okay. Captain Ike, come in."

"Excuse me." Ike said politely, pushed the door and walked in.

The room is not big, and the Raphael Church looks a bit shabby compared to the spacious and spacious house in the Church of Light. But the servants of the gods here are all from the surrounding countryside and have the most simple love for the gods of life and belief.

After hearing that the Son of God was coming, they brought the warmest bedding to Lin Xiaodong overnight, and cleaned the whole church spotlessly. The elderly women also knitted little pigs, calves and sheep dolls out of straw with their own hands. It was placed on the window sill of the Holy Child's room for decoration.

Ike originally thought that Lynn would scoff at these, because the accessories of the Holy Son in the Church of Light are the most expensive gems and pearls, how can he despise these countrymen's gifts?

But I didn't expect that after seeing these very "simple, civilian-like" gadgets, the blond youth showed a very surprised expression. Ike had also observed it at the time, and he could be sure that the Holy Son's Happiness comes from the heart, without the slightest pretense of emotion.

To be honest, this makes the man's mood a little complicated.

"His Royal Highness," Ike came back to his senses, looked at the pale blond young man leaning on the head of the bed, and quickly walked over to pour him a glass of water, "Drink some water."

Lin Xiaodong has been vomiting for a whole day since he came to Raphael Church.

Ike couldn't help thinking, it's not because of the carriage ride, is it?

"Thank you." Lin Xiaodong said politely, took the cup and took a shallow sip.

But before he could swallow the water, a nauseating feeling made him cough uncontrollably, and the water in the cup was also sprinkled with a quilt.

"Be careful!"

Ike quickly took the cup from his hand, stretched out his hand, and paused for a second in mid-air, but still carefully patted the young man's thin back.

Really thin, this was his first reaction.

Although wearing white pajamas, the blond young man's slender body has made his spine so obvious that he can feel it through the fabric. Ike wanted to persuade him to eat more, but seeing Lin Xiaodong now vomits. It looked like he silently swallowed the words that came to his mouth.

"Is this because you are not accustomed to the soil and water? Or is the servant below negligent and accidentally gave you dirty food?" He asked with a frown.