89

Chapter 89

The attack had a huge aftermath.

Not only was the local public security dispatched almost entirely, but it even caused a shock to the upper echelons of the entire country.

Such a bad means of competition, I didn't know, I thought it was happening in those small countries that were constantly at war outside - even the mercenary killers with guns were sent out!

The Fang family naturally denied it, since they dared to do such a bold thing, they naturally have the confidence not to be caught, and the so-called "middleman" found by the police has an IP address that is unknown in the Pacific Ocean. On the small island, the bullets on the scene are also banned in China, so you can see that they are prepared at a glance.

As a result, Ye Shiyuan's injuries were not healed, so he walked around the castle angrily like a cannonball fight every day.

"How unreasonable!" he scolded. "Is that the case? I can't bear this breath!"

"What's the hurry?" Lin Pei, who was lying on the bed, flipped through the documents and said without raising his head, "Do you think that if there is no evidence that the Fang family did it, they will be fine? Not to mention the current Skynet system. Come on, those mercenaries will show their guilt sooner or later, just talking about the bad impact this incident has had on them, there will be no way for them to subside in twenty years."

"What influence can they have?" Ye Shiyuan frowned, "I think those old men are dying of complacence! What gifts are they pretending to bring to visit you, bah!"

Lin Pei said lightly: "So, the Fang family's people are short-sighted, and it's not enough. To use a simple analogy, just like when Jing Ke stabbed the King of Qin, did he stop Qin from uniting the six kingdoms? Not only that, but the assassination of Qin has angered the King of Qin and made the Yan Kingdom go extinct faster, and what the Fang family did this time was as stupid as the original Yan Crown Prince Dan."

Ye Shiyuan thought about it for a while, but this is also true.

Although Lin Pei has faded out of the public eye due to physical reasons in the past two years, the presence of the Lin family at home and abroad has never been underestimated. Lin Pei's disability made many people relax their vigilance, and even began to laugh at the man's tiger falling into Pingyang - however, a sleeping lion is always a lion, and a noisy fly is just a fly after all.

"Listening to what you said, my tone is finally smooth." Ye Shiyuan said excitedly, "The Patriarch, how do you plan to arrange the third stage of training?"

Lin Pei was silent for a moment, and said, "Except for the two children, Lin Yi and Lin Huan, send them home."

Lin Yi is the younger sister, the second-ranked Wannian who ranks below Lin Huan every time he competes in exams.

"Okay...Wait a minute, what did you say?" Ye Shiyuan's eyes widened, "Send them home? Does it include Xiaodong?"

"Yes."

"But, but..." Ye Shiyuan was confused. Didn't Lin Pei say before that he wanted Lin Xiaodong to be his successor?

"He's not suitable for this position of intrigue," Lin Pei sighed, "Although I really want to make a fortune for him, we all know that he won't be happy."

"Yes," Ye Shiyuan nodded understandingly and sighed, "This is probably the common feeling of all fathers in the world, I just hope that my son can grow up healthy and happy, and ask for nothing else. ."

But for some reason, after he finished saying this, Lin Pei stared at him for a long time.

"...Homeowner?"