13

Chapter 13 The Self-Deceiving Liar

What Lin Xiaodong said that day always made Gu Xi a little concerned.

To talk about the person who understands young people best in the world, it must be Lin Xiamian who has lived with him since childhood.

So Gu Xi decided to talk to the other party.

Before going out this morning, he specifically asked, "Xiaodong, what kind of dishes do your brother prefer?"

Lin Xiaodong stopped the chopsticks holding the xiaolongbao for a while, but he quickly covered it up with a brisk voice: "He has a lighter taste, and generally doesn't eat too spicy food. What's the matter?"

"It's nothing, I want to invite him to dinner tonight."

Lin Xiaodong asked unintentionally, "Then will I be with you too?"

"If your brother doesn't like spicy food, then you shouldn't go with you." After Gu Xi finished eating, he wiped his mouth with a tissue, stood up and walked in front of him, "When you have free time on the weekend, I will Please go eat hot pot."

Gu Xi had heard Lin Xiaodong say before that when he was at home, he basically cooked according to his brother's taste. Men don't choose to eat, any taste is fine, but he doesn't want Lin Xiaodong to go out to eat with him and have to wait.

The young man gave a soft "um", lowered his eyes, and seemed to be a little disappointed.

But as usual, he thoughtfully helped Gu Xi tie his tie.

At the end, the young man sat back in his seat again, picked up the bowl and quietly ate breakfast.

"Aren't you coming with me?" Gu Xi asked him.

"The company has a spot check at 9:30 in the morning. I'm going to leave later." Lin Xiaodong smiled at him, "You go first, I'll bring you a meal at noon." After a pause, he added, "Remember to be careful on the road."

Gu Xi frowned, but didn't say anything, just silently took the briefcase handed by the housekeeper and got into the back seat of the car.

After the car drove out of the manor, Lin Xiaodong took a deep breath, put down his chopsticks immediately, and ran up to the second floor to start packing.

System: "What are you doing?"

"Get ready to run away," he said to the system, "Didn't you realize that since Lin Xiamian came last time, Gu Xi's attitude towards me has suddenly become a lot colder."

System: "...is there?"

Didn't you two roll the sheets until the middle of the night yesterday?

"You don't understand, the sex and the soul are separate," Lin Xiaodong said plausibly, "For example, although I am obsessed with the boss's sex, my inner soul remains pure."

system:"............"

I don't understand your human logic very well.

"Let's not say anything else," it reminded, "you still have three good person cards that you haven't collected yet, and the mission progress has not been advanced for a long time."

Lin Xiaodong thought for a while, Gu Xi counted one, Lin Xiamian still had one, and I don't know whose hands the rest belonged to.

As long as he collects all five good person cards, he can enter the next world.

"Ding~"

The phone in his pocket vibrated suddenly, Lin Xiaodong looked down and found that it was actually a message from Bai Zhizhi. She got Lin Xiaodong's number out of nowhere. The message was very brief, as casual as her character. There was only one sentence: