32

Chapter 32 The Innocent Fool

Lin Xiaodong read the message Lu Xing sent him, and found that his previous guess was not correct at all, and the other party had indeed discovered his identity from the beginning.

He didn't even doubt it, so he directly invited Lin Xiaodong when he came up: "I saw you holding a copy of "The Little Prince" that day, and it happened that I had a private rose garden in the central star, which is now in the flowering season, welcome to visit at any time. /smiley/smiley/smiley"

In addition to the invitation, Lu Xing also sent a photo of the interior of the rose garden.

The photo was taken in the early morning. Under the soft sunlight, large clusters of roses bloomed warmly among the green leaves, and the dew reflected the bright diamond-like light between the petals.

But what attracts attention is the one-to-one restoration of the white jade mermaid fountain in the center.

The mermaid sat on the pedestal of the fountain with its head lowered, the tail fin swept across the water like a dragonfly, holding a bright red rose in his hand, as if he was drooping his eyes and sniffing the rich fragrance of the stamens. The surrounding fountains fell into the pool, and the misty water vapor reflected the colors of the rainbow in the sunlight, which instantly eclipsed the roses in full bloom in the garden.

Lin Xiaodong noticed that the rose held by the mermaid statue was just picked from the branch and was very fresh.

He stared at the photo for a few seconds and clicked Exit.

System: "So Lu Xing knows more about mermaids than we thought."

"That's right," Lin Xiaodong nodded.

He's not really a fool. Lu Xing sent him the photo of this fountain, naturally it couldn't be just to show how beautiful his rose garden was. Just by looking at the mermaid statue, you can see that if there is no prototype, it is basically impossible for even the most powerful master to carve so realistically, and even the tiniest joyous expression on the mermaid's face is perfectly reproduced.

"Lu Xing wanted to imply that he knew the whereabouts of the mercenaries who were plundered back then?" He thought for a moment and guessed, "But Tong, I remember that it seemed to be said in the plot introduction that in this world, except for me, there are already There aren't any mermen still alive, right?"

System: "Yes."

"But it doesn't make it clear how these mermaids died," Lin Xiaodong said to himself, "maybe because they were too far away from Jialan Lake and died of weakness, or because they were tortured to death by nobles or their mental strength was exhausted. In short, there are many possibilities. I have also searched on the star network during this period of time, but there are different opinions, and there is no unified statement at all. It seems that there are hidden secrets in the original matter. "

"So you decided to go to the appointment?" The system asked subconsciously, "What about Gu Xi's side?"

This is indeed a problem.

Lin Xiaodong didn't think of a good way for the time being, and he didn't believe Lu Xing was a smiling tiger at all, so he simply sent the other party with a cat head emoji, neither agreeing nor rejecting it, but gave an ambiguous reply.

Lu Xing, who had hit a soft nail, didn't seem to mind, but he would send Lin Xiaodong a meteor shower or two every day when he was on the live broadcast, as if he was just here to cheer him up.

But the question is, as the prince of Lu Xing Empire, how could he not attract the attention of others?

Only a week after the broadcast, the account "I have a big tail" was directly parachuted into the No. 1 anchor in the music area, and even squeezed out a group of old-fashioned original singers. This immediately aroused the dissatisfaction of a large number of fans - very simple, Lin Xiaodong neither has his own works, nor shows his face, just humming songs every day can be on the list, why?