25

Chapter 25 The Innocent Fool

"You, are you awake?"

The little mermaid raised her head cautiously, only to find that Gu Xi had woken up.

But he soon remembered that Gu Xi couldn't hear him, so he gently pushed the man's chest, motioning him to let go of him.

His movements were not large, but Gu Xi suddenly let go of his hand as if he had been scalded by the fire.

Lin Xiaodong looked a little miserable. Of course, mermaids don't need to wear clothes, so since Gu Xi first saw him, he has been topless/topless.

But after the tossing just now, the originally fair skin was covered with gray dust, and the man's lips were bitten by the man. However, the little mermaid was not angry at all, just licked his lips and lowered his head from the ground. He got up from the ground and pointed at Gu Xi's wound with his finger, indicating that he was going to change his dressing.

Gu Xi said hoarsely, "I'm sorry."

The little mermaid shook his head, and took the initiative to reach out and hug him, indicating that he was okay at all.

Looking at his sensible and well-behaved appearance, the man's heart seemed to be grabbed suddenly.

He barely supported half of his body, took out a golden medal from the black military uniform he took off, and placed it in Lin Xiaodong's palm.

"This is," he took two breaths, his chest heaving up and down for a while, and then he said with all his might, "this is a very important thing, although I forgot, but my intuition tells me that it is absolutely very important. .If I die, you hand him over to whoever came to me, please."

But unexpectedly, the mermaid just glanced at it and refused directly.

"With me here, you won't die." He unfolded his uniform, put it over the man, and said to Gu Xi with his mouth.

The light inside the tent was dim, and the stars in the night sky illuminated the determined look on the little mermaid's face.

Gu Xi stared at him for a few seconds, and there seemed to be some kind of deep and obscure emotion brewing in his dark eyes.

After a while, the man lowered his eyes and took the badge back.

"Good," he said.

It was late at night, and Lin Xiaodong slept lightly beside him and stayed in the tent all night.

But without drugs, it means that Gu Xi can only rely on his own physical fitness to carry it through.

Fortunately, the second half of the night was relatively quiet, and there were no major problems for the time being.

It wasn't until dawn that the system reminded him, who was drowsy: "Wake up, it's time to pick up the trash."

Hearing this, he shook his heavy eyelids and let out a painful moan: "Don't..."

The family is a little girl who picks mushrooms, and it is his turn to become a little mermaid picking up garbage. This treatment is too bad!

Lin Xiaodong embarked on his garbage picking trip with a stinky face. The fire yesterday had not been completely extinguished, and it was impossible to expect anyone to help put it out, so he could only hurry up for a few minutes while the starship was dumping the garbage. At the time, before the flames spread to the gaps in the garbage heap, rummaged through the inside to find today's food, otherwise you would be hungry.

After a busy day, I finally found two pieces of brown bread and a can of spicy seafood that was expired for half a month.

Gu Xi can't eat canned seafood now, it will irritate the wound, so Lin Xiaodong cleaned it up on the spot.