125

Chapter 125 The Disciple of Rebirth and Vengeance

Xiao Nian was not in the courtyard when the disciple of the communication rushed to Hanfeng Mountain.

He was impatient for a while, and seeing that there was no protective formation in the room, he bluntly pushed the door and went in: "Xiao Xianzun, the sect master asked me to come for-"

He stopped abruptly in the middle of the sentence, Xiao Nian quickly closed the wardrobe, slapped the door to pat the seal formation, and then turned around casually and asked, "What's the matter?"

The disciple stared blankly at the direction of the wardrobe.

Just now, he seemed to see the second Immortal Venerable inside?

Wrong, delusion, right?

"Sect Master asked me to come to you," he swallowed, forcing himself to forget the scene he just saw, how could Xiao Xianzun hide himself in the closet? Must be a puppet!

"Your apprentice is fighting with Senior Sister Bai Yue in the square. The Sect Master is worried about what will happen, so I hope you can come forward."

Xiao Nian nodded irrevocably.

"Let's lead the way," he said.

"Oh... oh!" The disciple then reacted and quickly stepped aside, "Please, Immortal Venerable."

It is indeed an illusion.

When Xiao Nian arrived at the square, the crowd surrounding Lin Xiaodong and Bai Yue was already three floors inside and three floors outside.

"Senior sister, come on!" "Don't lose to that blind man!"

After all, Bai Yue is the most prestigious daughter in the eyes of the disciples. Compared with Lin Xiaodong, who is almost unknown and has a devilish aura, there are naturally more people who support her. However, when the first applauded disciple inadvertently saw Xiao Nian getting down from the flying boat, his neck shrank and his voice became hoarse.

As more and more people noticed the arrival of Xiao Nian, the silent silence spread rapidly in the square.

Even a few new disciples who had never seen Xiao Nian were still immersed in the wonderful competition on the stage. When they wanted to continue to cheer for Bai Yue, they were covered by the old disciple next to him.

"Shh, Xiao Xianzun is here!"

Wherever the White-robed Immortal Venerable goes, everyone fears and respects them.

At the beginning, Xiao Nian's impression on Soaring Cloud Sect was also a cloud that was unattainable, but no one knew that he cultivated the ruthless Tao of short-term love and love. Everyone only saw that after his eldest disciple died, the elders treated Xiao. Year's attitude immediately underwent a 180-degree change.

As a disciple, he naturally followed his master, which led to the current situation.

Due to Xiao Nian's arrival, Lin Xiaodong and Bai Yue on the stage also naturally stopped. Bai Yue's breath was a little unstable, and her eyes looking at Lin Xiaodong were also very strange, with a trace of doubt.

Even if she changed again, she was the Sky Sect Pearl who grew up in the palm of her hand without suffering too much, so she didn't think too much and asked bluntly: "Your master didn't teach you anything, are you? How did you learn this?"

Xiao Nian paused and looked at Lin Xiaodong.

Obviously, he also wanted to hear how the young man solved this lie.

Speaking ill of people was heard by the client, but the blind young man still laughed easily. He put his hands in his pockets and made a gentle and humble appearance: "Although the master has not specifically pointed me, but the words and deeds are enough to let me go. I've learned a lot."