10

Chapter 10 The Self-Deceiving Liar

When Lin Xiaodong went downstairs, he was surprised to find that there was someone in the living room.

Gu Xi was sitting on the sofa, with a pair of thin gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his tall nose, and he was looking down at the book in his hand.

But after going through the underground garage incident, Lin Xiaodong now looks at men like a gentle scum.

He felt that it should not be his own delusion.

Hearing the voice from the second floor, Gu Xi raised his head: "Awake?"

He stared at Lin Xiaodong's washed and somewhat whitish No. 1 school uniform, and raised his eyebrows in confusion.

Lin Xiaodong was quite proud.

Lin Xiamian was still participating in the summer camp out of town. This school uniform was not his, it was found by Lin Xiaodong from the wardrobe at the bottom of the press box when he got home.

He thought to himself, since Gu Xi likes this, then as a substitute, how can he not satisfy the little wish of the boss.

He estimated that Gu Xi already knew what he had done at the gate of Wanxiao today, but Lin Xiaodong carefully observed the man's expression and found no sign of anger.

Gu Xi just leaned on the sofa very calmly, his eyes stayed on the school uniform for a short time, and then he waved:

"sit."

Lin Xiaodong sat down beside him, and after a few seconds, he couldn't help but say, "I always feel that your actions are a bit like recruiting a puppy."

Gu Xi chuckled: "Isn't it?"

Lin Xiaodong turned his head, stared at him for a while, and finally his eyes fell on the two beautifully shaped light-colored thin lips.

It is said that men with thin lips are affectionate.

Gu Ximan casually pinched Lin Xiaodong's earlobe, signaling him not to get distracted.

He actually liked Lin Xiaodong's blushing look very much. Young people usually have red ears first, then smudge the whole ear, and finally the face.

like fruit.

It was a little green at first, but when it was mature enough to be tasted, it became juicy, sweet and soft.

"I ordered takeout," he said. "What movie would you like to see?"

Lin Xiaodong noticed that the question he asked himself was "what movie do you want to watch", not "do you want to watch a movie".

Typical superior thinking, he thought.

"The kind with depth, dark filters, and tragic endings," he said casually. "None of them."

Gu Xi thought about it for a while and played him a copy of "The Adventures of SpongeBob SquarePants".

Lin Xiaodong was very disgusted at first, but it didn't take long for him to be conquered by the charm of the yellow square on the TV, and he watched it with joy.

He rested his head on Gu Xi's shoulder, their hair intertwined, and their posture was as intimate as a pair of lovers leaning on each other.

They didn't even mention what happened last night.

In this regard, Gu Xi was satisfied with Lin Xiaodong's obedience, but there was a strange feeling in his heart, and he couldn't tell whether he minded it or not.

Lin Xiaodong finally looked away from the yellow square, and found that the boss was touching his head one after another, his dark and deep eyes staring at the big screen in front of him through the lens.