92

Chapter 92

Early in the morning, Lin Xiaodong was awakened by the noise outside the door.

The young man turned over and sat up with a feeling of getting out of bed. He thought that the noise was only temporary, but he didn't expect that after waiting for more than ten minutes, there was a tendency to intensify.

- The point is, he still wears earplugs.

There was no other way, Lin Xiaodong had to get up. When passing the living room, several people who were sitting on the sofa and talking affectionately closed their mouths at the same time and looked up at him. Among them, Auntie's face was the worst.

But Lin Xiaodong just glanced at them indifferently, his eyes stopped for a while on the white coat who looked a little older in the middle, and he nodded at him indistinctly as a greeting. But he still didn't say anything, picked up his toiletries and walked to the bathroom.

This doctor had also been to the castle at the beginning, and was the exclusive doctor who treated Lin Pei. Because of Lin Pei's reasons, they were already acquainted with each other. After seeing Lin Xiaodong, the other party also smiled slightly by sipping tea, proving that Lin Xiaodong's guess was correct - this one is indeed Ye Shiyuan before. The "famous doctor" he spoke of.

With the relationship between the doctor and Lin Pei, don't think about it, he must be the man arranged by the man again. Although Lin Xiaodong didn't show it on his face, there was indeed a trace of happiness in his heart.

"Stop." Seeing that he wanted to leave, Auntie immediately said, "These are all relatives who helped you in the past, and they didn't call anyone when they saw it. Where's your tutor?"

She raised her eyebrows and her voice was stern, as if intending to show her majesty as a mistress in front of the family.

It's a pity that Lin Xiaodong doesn't eat her.

"You and my uncle adopted me since childhood, and my tutor was naturally taught by you." The boy smiled and replied unceremoniously. Without waiting for the suddenly flushed aunt to speak again, he turned around and left without giving her any chance to speak again.

"Look, I'm really..." Auntie glared at his back viciously, her face distorted with anger turned into a mixed expression of pity and helplessness when she noticed the gazes of relatives beside her. "I really tried my best, but this child is old and not my own, so I didn't dare to educate Qiqi as harshly as I did to Qiqi, and it turned out to be what it is now... Alas, our husband and wife are too soft-hearted. ."

Hearing these words, the surrounding relatives comforted her one after another, and some people sincerely sympathized with her, thinking that Lin Xiaodong was really a white-eyed wolf.

The aunt was very proud of being recognized by everyone, but the doctor who knew all the inside information just kept his head down and drank tea from the beginning to the end, and from time to time perfunctory "ummm", which made the aunt who had him as the main target a little dissatisfied.

After finally getting through this polite time, the doctor finally found an excuse and blocked Lin Xiaodong in front of the toilet door.

"Long time no see, Dr. Lin." Seeing that Lin Xiaodong couldn't hide, he could only smile at him, "How are you doing recently?"

"Okay."

Dr. Lin is not a fool. The house is so big. Lin Xiaodong has been hiding in the room when he sees him. Of course, he knows that the boy is hiding from himself.

As for the reason... Combined with Lin Pei's current situation, he can probably guess some.

It is estimated that due to self-esteem and physical reasons, they did not contact each other at all during this time.