82

Chapter 82 The Stepson of the Disabled Big Brother

"Ghost hunting competition!?"

Another weekend, Ye Shiyuan summoned sixteen children to the hall and announced that in the next three hours, a ghost hunting game would be held on the first floor of the castle. The teachers play the role of the ghost hunter, and in addition to avoiding being caught, they can also "kill" the ghost hunter by grabbing the sign behind the ghost catcher.

Simply put, it is a large-scale survival strategy game.

The voice fell, causing a sudden exclamation.

Lin Xiaodong was so sleepy that he could barely keep his eyes open. The consequence of watching two movies last night was that he was lethargic all day today. He originally planned to take advantage of the selection time to catch up, but he didn't expect Ye Shiyuan to have another night. Toss out such a moth out.

"I'm going to sleep." Lin Xiaodong said in a dying breath, "If I don't sleep, I will die suddenly."

System: "I don't know who the person who didn't listen to the persuasion last night and insisted on watching two movies..."

But there is no way, the evil that I have done, I can only hold on with tears in my teeth.

However, as if he knew what Lin Xiaodong was thinking, Ye Shiyuan calmly told them that there would be punishment for being caught by the ghost hunters, and that they had to run around the artificial lake three times after the game. So please don't be lazy, think hard, and be caught by the teachers as late as possible.

Lin Xiaodong immediately complained in his heart after hearing this, so he could only return to the team, racking his brains to think of a countermeasure.

The rewards in this competition are very generous, as long as you kill a ghost catcher, you can get 30 medals, and the top three people can get more extra rewards - hear this, except for Lin Xiaodong, all The children all showed a look of impatience.

"Twenty minutes later, the ghost hunters will be dispatched. You can take advantage of this time to make adequate preparations. I have already told you the rules. You are not allowed to hurt people maliciously. Other than that, there are no taboos." Ye Shiyuan said to them, "But I have to remind everyone that during these three hours, teachers can go back to the lobby to check the surveillance footage at any time. To compensate, the sign behind the ghost hunters will also sound a warning when they are near your location."

"Now, the game begins!"

A whistle sounded, and several children couldn't wait to run out first. The rest are carefully thinking about how to hide, how to counterattack correctly and safely, after all, there is no way to get a medal just by hiding.

Small groups began to form one by one. Lin Xiaodong looked at the way they were discussing fiercely, looked away, turned around and prepared to leave.

"Wait a moment!"

Suddenly, a crisp voice came from behind. Lin Xiaodong paused in her footsteps, looked back, and found that it was the short-haired girl who won the number one medals.

"What's the matter?" he asked quietly.

"I want to cooperate with you." The short-haired girl said.

Lin Xiaodong remembered that her name seemed to be Lin Shun, because the names of girls in the Lin family were all overlapping characters.

"Cooperation? Why?" Although he was sleepy, he still tried to cheer up and asked.

Lin Huan pursed his lips and said, "Because the teachers are adults, I'm still a girl, so I can't outrun them. You are the oldest among us, and the only one who is likely to outperform the teacher. So I hope to be able to outperform them. Cooperate with you, when the time comes, I will be the bait, you go to grab the logo, and we will get half of the medals."