116

Chapter 116 The Son of the Fallen Evil God

Of course Lin Xiaodong didn't go to die.

He is 80%, no, more than 90% sure that the evil god will appear when he is "judged" by the church.

If he didn't show up, he had already collected five good cards, and the task of this world was completed. As for the punishment mission in the previous world... tsk, anyway, I don't have to worry about a lot of debt, let's talk about it when the time comes.

System: Is it so casual?

"Otherwise," Lin Xiaodong said, "there is no better way now. I want to be gentle and gradual, but unfortunately I can't even find the shadow of the evil god."

He got angry when he mentioned this, he was a god after all, he didn't say hello, he just hid in the abyss for several years!

Lin Xiaodong was alone in the empty room, lonely and cold. When he was most annoyed, he thought about whether to learn from the bishops of the church and recruit two young and strong men to warm the bed.

But in the end, considering that although doing this can indeed deceive the evil spirits, the young men are probably dead. With the thought that the innocent cannot be implicated, Lin Xiaodong can only regret it.

He packed a few large boxes of items in the house. Anyway, he couldn't take them away, so leave the ancient books and treasures to Maria and the others. Lin Xiaodong stroked the Book of Darkness, which he had put on the top of the box with some reluctance.

With the sound of a "click", the white-haired youth closed the door.

Empty-handed, he quietly left his room.

Walking through the corridor, the young man came to the tall stone statue of the evil god, stretched out his hand, and gently stroked the god's cold face with his fingertips, then stepped forward and put his head on the chest of the stone statue.

Behind him, the dark wings slowly unfolded and closed again, and he encircled the statue of the god, like an intimate embrace.

Mary, who was determined to stop the Son from going to the church, stood at the door of the church. Seeing this scene, the girl clenched her fists and stopped.

In the eyes of everyone, the Son of God is always a gentle and smiling appearance. He will stretch out his hand to all people in desperate situations, and is the most admired object by all people in the Dark Temple.

As long as he stands there, he is synonymous with hope and invincibility.

But it was only now that Mary discovered that Her Royal Highness the Son was also vulnerable.

The Holy Son in front of the gods is like a newborn child, full of deep attachment and longing. All of them regard the Son as their faith, so they don't want him to leave, but it seems that they have never considered Lin Xiaodong's own feelings.

"His Royal Highness," she lightly stepped forward and asked softly, "Can you...can you tell me about your past with the Heretic God?"

The white-haired young man seemed to have woken up from his memory. When he looked back and saw Maria standing there, he smiled awkwardly and quickly retracted his wings.

"Actually, there's not much to say," he replied. "Sometimes, I don't even think he's a god. We get along very naturally, and we basically agree on many things, like..."

Although he didn't say it, Maria understood that the word hidden under the smile was "lover".

She was a little shocked, and she felt that this was a matter of course-other than His Highness the Holy Son, who else could be worthy of Lord God?