80

Chapter 80

The first day of classes was normal.

Chinese, mathematics, English, chemistry... Probably because of elite education, in addition to these compulsory courses for all junior and senior high school students, there is also a necessary etiquette course for the upper class.

And after a whole day, the number of medals Lin Xiaodong has harvested is:

One.

Ranked last.

This only one medal, or the teacher accidentally burned a big hole in his textbook when he did an experiment in the chemistry class, and compensated him with guilt. However, it is not surprising that the teacher was biased. The other fifteen children actively raised their hands to speak up in class in order to win the medal, which was in stark contrast to Lin Xiaodong, who was sleeping by the window.

System: "If you go on like this, you're going to run out of food."

"No hurry," Lin Xiaodong, who had read all the information, did not panic at all, "The big head is still behind."

According to the plot, in addition to the rewards in the classroom, they will soon start the real competition. In addition, there is also a close contact with Lin Pei, allowing this picky and demanding man to judge each of them. - These rewards are the real big deal.

His relaxed attitude quickly caught Ye Shiyuan's attention.

After Friday's selection, the man deliberately called Lin Xiaodong aside and said earnestly: "Xiaodong, I know you don't want to participate in this selection, but don't be too perfunctory. Your performance and achievements here will be the same in the future. It is to be reported to the head of the family, even if your uncle and aunt don't want to see you, it is still necessary to leave a good impression on the head of the family."

The members of the Lin family are located in various industries around the world, and being selected into the castle already represents a certain qualification.

Ye Shiyuan is really worried about Lin Xiaodong. Does this child know that as long as Lin Pei speaks a word, he will not only be able to live comfortably in the future, but also very likely to take his parents' inheritance from his uncle and aunt?

"You mean Lin Pei?" Lin Xiaodong blinked his eyes and put his hands in a circle, "But I don't think it's necessary. I just want to paint, will it help me to draw a good impression on him? ?"

"This..." Ye Shiyuan was at a loss for words.

In terms of art, the Lin family is really not involved much.

Although if Lin Pei wanted to, he could invite one of the top painters in the country with one word, but Ye Shiyuan himself didn't think that Lin Pei would pay attention to these trivial matters.

"Anyway, you need to be a little more careful, after all, you are the oldest here." Ye Shiyuan said euphemistically, "Anyway, set an example for those children."

Lin Xiaodong smiled and said indifferently, "I know Brother Ye."

Seeing the young man's back, Ye Shiyuan tilted his head helplessly and asked the supervisor, "This kid, do you think he is really stupid or fake?"

He had heard from the supervisor that after a week, the sixteen children had already become acquainted with each other and started walking in pairs. Only Lin Xiaodong is still alone.

Although the curriculum is usually very tight, the teachers basically do not leave too much homework for them. When there is no internet, these children either go to the library to read or play on the lawn by the lake with their companions.