74. End

Chapter 74 The Wife Disguised as a Woman (End)

Lin Xiaodong took off the hat by himself.

And when the crowd of onlookers saw the young man's beautiful phoenix eyes like a fairy, and his fair and flawless face, they invariably let out a gasping sound as if they had seen an immortal descend from the sky.

Amidst the exclamations and admiration, Gu Xingzhai stared at him blankly, anxious and angry in his heart, with mixed flavors, and he didn't know what to feel.

He was anxious because he clearly ordered the second child to take Lin Xiaodong out of the city, why the young man still stayed in this dangerous place; he was angry that the young man stood up for himself, but did not consider that the officers and soldiers in front of him were all eyeing him-- Or, he knew what would happen to him next, but he still stood up without hesitation.

"Are you crazy?" He grabbed Lin Xiaodong's wrist with his backhand, and said in a trembling voice, "It's all this time, what are we doing? What about the second child?"

"I knocked him unconscious, he should still be asleep in the inn now." The young man said lightly.

"you!"

Of course Lin Xiaodong has his own plans. Anyway, sooner or later, he will leave this world. But he always protects his shortcoming, and that Mu Kongxuan, Lin Xiaodong is really not pleasing to the eye - Gu Xingzhai is the person he likes, what qualifications does this bastard have to make a man kneel for him?

As the head of the family (self-proclaimed), Lin Xiaodong shouldered this responsibility at the critical moment.

"Okay, very good!" Mu Kongxuan looked at the demon that he had been thinking about for a long time and now took the initiative to appear in front of him, his hands were shaking with excitement, "Sure enough, I knew it was you!"

"You know shit." Lin Xiaodong sneered at him unceremoniously, "To put it bluntly, I was thinking about touching porcelain, but I ended up making your blind cat meet a dead mouse. If you are not refined and fish in troubled waters, you have the face to say that you are a national teacher?"

"And you," he turned to the man in blue to the side, his eyes scornfully said, "You are almost a year older than Gu Xingzhai at your age, right? In the end, you were beaten like this in a single encounter, and the first brave general, what about your face? Oh, I forgot, you guys are holding hostages and want to fight, but you didn't intend to be embarrassed."

Mu Kongxuan probably didn't expect Lin Xiaodong to be so sharp at this time, and his blood surged with anger; while the man in blue was seriously injured, he was so mercilessly mocked and vomited out. The blood fainted on the spot, making many people laugh. There was even a foreigner who raised the camera in his hand excitedly, and a burst of blue smoke captured this wonderful scene.

"Shut up!" Mu Kongxuan hurriedly called for someone to carry his subordinates down for treatment, staring at Lin Xiaodong sternly, "You are about to die, and you dare to say nonsense, don't you know how to write the word 'death'?"

"You dare to kill me? The emperor was the first to film you." Lin Xiaodong retorted, "Everyone said that we are demons, but I see the current situation, how can you be a wolf-like dog. The Xuanmen traitor is the real rat crossing the street?"

After the words were scolded, the third child who broke free from the rope was the first to shout. The fourth and the fifth are helping each other to break free from the bondage. Only Xiao Liu, who is alone and unattended, is trying his best to use his eyes to send out light waves for help to the brothers, while applauding Lin Xiaodong with a voice of "uuuuuu".