40

Chapter 40 The Innocent Fool

Lin Xiaodong originally planned to take a nap on the road for a while, but it took less than half an hour to wait for the aircraft to dock on the tarmac of the starship.

He looked at the bright and beautiful central star floating in the universe behind him, and asked with some surprise: "You guys are docked under the noses of the nobles? Does it really matter?"

"That's what I want," Xu Feng snorted with a smile, "Those gangsters asked the soldiers to rush to the front line to fight for their lives, but they were busy fighting in the nest, thinking that it would be best if we and the female worms were killed. But now that we're back, their days are coming to an end."

He sighed: "Speaking of which, I have to thank Lu Xing. If he hadn't killed the king, we would have no reason to station troops around the central star. If we want to fight now, it's just a matter of the lieutenant general."

Lin Xiaodong thought silently, this is exactly the effect Lu Xing wanted.

The young man didn't mind that the military would benefit from it. The reason why he secretly provoked conflicts between the nobles and the military was for the sole purpose of completely subverting the upper classes of the entire empire. As for who will be in the top after that, Lu Xing probably doesn't care at all.

"Where is he now?"

Xu Feng understood: "I'll take you there, but," the man paused and glanced at the little mermaid worriedly, "You can't get close to him, and you can't enter the room, do you hear?"

The little mermaid nodded obediently.

The torture room is not completely closed. Just like in the TV, there is a remote control glass for people to observe the situation in the room. Xu Feng presses the button on the console, and the completely black glass instantly becomes completely transparent. shape.

Through the glass, you can see the whole picture of the torture room.

There was only a tin bed inside, and Gu Xi was lying on the bed with his eyes closed.

The man's upper body is naked/naked. From this angle, it can be seen that a thin layer of silver-gray hard shell has grown above his spine, running through the entire back from top to bottom.

Lin Xiaodong looked at the delicately fitting structure of the joints, and suddenly thought it was some kind of artificial bionic machine.

"Damn," he bit the little handkerchief in his heart with envy, "Gu Xi is so lucky, he's so handsome even turning into a bug!"

System: "The change in appearance is only one aspect. Now his body functions are far beyond the peak of human beings."

"Will the female worm parasitize other hosts?" Lin Xiaodong thought about it and asked aloud.

"It shouldn't," Xu Feng shook his head, "it doesn't have more energy to transfer itself."

"Then why keep him here?"

Xu Feng sighed: "Because this is what Gu Zhongjun asked himself, he is afraid that he will be deprived of his mind by the female insect and become its puppet."

"No," the little mermaid said seriously, "with me, he will be fine."

With that said, he pressed the button to open the door of the torture room.

"Oh, don't-"

Lin Xiaodong's movements were too fast, Xu Feng had no time to stop him, so he could only watch him jump off the chair and run all the way towards the gate.